Buzz Rickson

partytaco

• 2 weeks later...
Guest patchmb

hey tt this is the regular version size 40. I take a 44 in flathead shirts & a large in self edge shirts.

I must admit i am a br fan. I have 7 of their jackets at last count.

i know i am late, but is there any chance to get the br navy pea coat in 42 or 44 (new or worn) anywhere?!

We'll have a full restock of these when they produce more in September.

Just got my Buzz Rickson/Nom de Guerre N-3 Hooded Flying Jacket. I finally got this jacket. I wanted it when they were out in 2007 but had no money. Found this one on Ebay for a great deal. I had bought the regular buzz one from History Preservation in a 38 but the sleeves were way too short. This one is a medium and fits great.

Buzz.png

www.banditphotographer.blogspot.com

hey tt this is the regular version size 40. I take a 44 in flathead shirts & a large in self edge shirts.

I must admit i am a br fan. I have 7 of their jackets at last count.

Wow, you might be exactly what I have been looking for. I take the same size in Flathead and Self Edge shirts, and my grey loopwheeled Buzz Rickson sweatshirt in XL looks like it fits similar to the Cat's Paw sweatshirt you have on in the pictures above (is that on a Rickson sweatshirt, if so what size?) Is there even any question between whether I should go 40 or 42? My suit size is generally 42, but it seems like we take the same sizes, and I like how your MA1 fits. Thanks in advance.

I might be the worst "swap" candidate in the world right now, as I am working with three shirts, although only one of them really sees any wear. If you are interested Ed, I have the rawhide long sleeve SE shirt in large, and a Mister Freedom Chambray in XL both worn less than 20 times...although i don't know exactly what I would be looking for shirt-wise...

Speaking of shirts...I might have to buy a new black shirt for work pretty soon, as my black Self Edge Shirt is getting less and less passable as a black shirt on a daily basis (though it is reaching a level of insane fading and roping...this thing is amazing and I am glad I have worn it as hard as I have). Did Buzz Rickson ever do any shirts as part of the William Gibson collection? Does anyone have a full list of the William Gibson collection items that have been offered?

Guest patchmb
Wow, you might be exactly what I have been looking for. I take the same size in Flathead and Self Edge shirts, and my grey loopwheeled Buzz Rickson sweatshirt in XL looks like it fits similar to the Cat's Paw sweatshirt you have on in the pictures above (is that on a Rickson sweatshirt, if so what size?) Is there even any question between whether I should go 40 or 42? My suit size is generally 42, but it seems like we take the same sizes, and I like how your MA1 fits. Thanks in advance.

tmadd, the cats paw is whitesville & fits larger than buzz sweatshirts. I wear a large in those except for the zip up hooded buzz which i had to size up to xl on.It sounds like you will be fine with a 40 in the ma-1.

I also have a green buzz ma-1 which is a 38. I can get away with it when i am in shape but to be honest it is just that little bit too short at the back . i picked it up brand new on ebay about a year ago for half price.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently picked up the Buzz M-65 (BR11702). Couldn't be happier with the purchase. The EG Field Jacket was also in the running. I'll post more photos in the future.

I received the F/W 08 catalog with the jacket and its awesome, plus its bilingual. I just snapped a photo page detailing "The Gathering of Legends & Pilots". Buzz sponsors the pilots and legends.

buzzhgn.jpg

this question was asked earlier but didnt get a response, does anyone have info on the BR denim? not the lee repro, but their own denim line

I'm thinking it should be up there with Sugar Cane, being that they are under the same umbrella company, Toyo. Someone around here had a pair, but not much else. Just go to their website.

I believe I remember Kiya mentioning something about not carrying Rickson denim because he was totally underwhelmed with how it aged, although my memory is a little hazy on that, and he might have been speaking exclusively about the black denim used for the William Gibson jeans.

• 4 weeks later...