Looking for specific fitting shirt

DDilla

I need some advise.....

.....The type of style i wear is usually some good fresh hightop kicks, folded cuff at the bottom of my pants, dark denim, and 59 fifty caps. HATE logos and designs. Only solids and stripes. What i am looking for is decent quality t-shirts that are a little bit on the longer side, specifically longer from the top of shoulder to end of sleeve without loosing the way that it fits. Just a longer length but still retaining the way it fits my body. Im a skinny guy, so this is what i like to wear, please dont tell me to hit the gym:)

Thanks Everyone!

-Scoot

that was pretty funny. but seriously you all are fag boys. and i dont lurk because i dont spend all my time on a forum all day. i only lurk to find some kind of answers, buuuuuuut you all are just stupid as fuck. either way i was just gonna ask this one question then leave the forum anyway.

Oh and halomunkey, i thought you were tight, but looks like you just hop on bandwagons all the time. good for you?

Peace all. Hope you all suck a dick later :)

that was pretty funny. but seriously you all are fag boys. and i dont lurk because i dont spend all my time on a forum all day. i only lurk to find some kind of answers, buuuuuuut you all are just stupid as fuck. either way i was just gonna ask this one question then leave the forum anyway.

Oh and halomunkey, i thought you were tight, but looks like you just hop on bandwagons all the time. good for you?

Peace all. Hope you all suck a dick later :)

Damn y'all, may sarcasm was tight for once.