Tee Shirt Help

Lately I have been looking for some cheap, slim fitting tees online. Usually a youth large fits me best but are a tad on the short side, finding the right size for me is pretty hard... I like some of the Dior Homme print tees, but a lot of them are really corny and who the hell is gonna pay $150 for a tee shirt? I also like some Nudie tee shirts but they are also like $80. Anybody have any suggestions on slim tee shirts that are available online and are cheap with decent prints? Thanks...

Honestly, it is not that people on this board are unhelpful, but there absolutely has been several of these threads made. Just because that one post is unhelpful does not mean that searches for "Slim t-shirt" or "blank t-shirt," etc. do not yield results..... try again

I know a lot of people seem like assholes on the board but it's only because some of us have been here a long time and have discussed many of the same topics multiple times so it's frustrating when a newb expects to be spoonfed without using much effort. As well, new threads discussing old topics really clutters up the forum. I know cheap and slim fit tees have been discussed, especially in the last few months so try to yield some results from past threads.

I guess I'm not a jaded board vet so I'll throw out some ideas.

As far as prints go I really like Obscurity. Some amazing designs and each design is ultra-limited to 50, so you won't see everyone wearing it (*cough*RoguesGallery*/cough*). Also, the shirts are of pretty nice quality (my second only to LW).

I'm starting to dig The Cast's designs also, but I've never handled one of their shirts so I dunno' how they fit or how well they're made.

I don't wanna sound like an asshole either, but I thought I made it clear in my first post that I was talking about tee shirts with prints on them similar to Nudie and so on, and in my second post I thought I made it clear that I did search before posting and that I just found lots of threads discussing tees from places like AA and H&M and other blank tees. I even searched after my second post looking to see if I missed anything. I am sorry if I caused any confusion, or 'cluttered' the board....

Edited by Anguished Irony on Jun 5, 2006 at 03:19 PM

The thread that snugglepony posted had tons of sites with great graphics and I'm sure some of them will have Nudie-type prints. 2K shirts have interesting prints for example which are contributed by many different artists. As for fit, you know, big bucks is something you have to fork out for the good cut & sew shirts if you don't want the conventional h&m/AA fits.

I looked at most of those links and I still can't find what I am after. The reason I mentiond Dior Homme and Nudie is becuase they sort of have a rock'n'roll style. I just mentioned I am not after H&M and AA for two reasons, they are not very obtainable for me and they are all blank. I've looked at a lot of stuff like Lad Musician tees which I like but they don't ship outside of Japan on their site and I am trying to keep the cost down...

Edited by Anguished Irony on Jun 5, 2006 at 08:16 PM

congratulatuions to all you amazing people who have been on this board for sooooooo long.

it must be so liberating to tell people to us the search button.

idiots.

AI- pm me and i will give you some info you want to hear.

and fuck all yall who think you are special in any way for contributing to a fucking blog..

Dude, EVERY t-shirt brand has at least one print that would be to your specifications.....also, H&M do t's that have graphic tees, many with a "rocker aesthetic." For instance, I saw one this weekend that was super distressed, tight fitting white base with jagged,broken,faded black lines across it.....nice. Anyways, no one on here is acting like a seasoned "go fuck yourself because your new" vet.......it's all in jest; but honestly, try to search some other keywords...if you have, apologies.

Your absoulte best bet is a thrift store. All the Nudie t's etc., are meant to look like random vintage t's. Also try searching "vintage t-shirts" on google. I am sure you will find some to your liking......there is no one-stop hop or brand for this type of stuff....

Edited by englandmj7 on Jun 5, 2006 at 06:03 PM

Quote:

Nice Collective.

--- Original message by minya on Jun 5, 2006 06:14 PM

I second that along with my choices. By the way, you can find Nice Collective at Fred Segal and Odin (just off the top of my head), Obscurity at Odin and The Cast at activeendeavors.com. They all have pieces that may or may not have a rock & roll style. You're kind of pigeon-holing though, so as I said..."may not". Obscurity definitely isn't cheap but the other t-shirts can be had for reasonable prices.

oh shit, The Cast's new t-shirts are AMAZING. I saw them this weekend in Toronto. The prints are mind-bogglingly cool. Not "rockstar" at all, but very, very cool. Haunting, creepy, enigmatic. (The bird skeleton print in particular...)

They were very soft. Almost too soft. Definitely good for summer, though.

Too bad they were $115. Haha. Fuck THAT.

Quote:

oh shit, The Cast's new t-shirts are AMAZING. I saw them this weekend in Toronto. The prints are mind-bogglingly cool. Not "rockstar" at all, but very, very cool. Haunting, creepy, enigmatic. (The bird skeleton print in particular...)

They were very soft. Almost too soft. Definitely good for summer, though.

Too bad they were $115. Haha. Fuck THAT.

--- Original message by minya on Jun 5, 2006 06:55 PM

where?

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/