tac0tron

Superswap v5

count me in* =D

hey you don't need to randomize my partner, just give me scott.m

pause.

I'm in; been waiting for this! Thx iPhone for sending my email premature (sent another with proper info). Swap partner prepare for balut and bagoong package!

Alright, these are some things to mention from what was experienced during the last swap... DO NOT BE LATE WITH YOUR PACKAGES! Though (some) people who sent out late last round sent out awesome packages, it makes things a lot less stressful for everyone including me if packages were sent out on time. If you're running on a busy work schedule, school semester/quarter or whatever, think twice about joining before you commit to this. People get quite nervous when they have sent a package out, but are still waiting for a package that should have been delivered to them a while back.

What is the deadline to ship our packages? Will email you when once I know I'm going to be able to do this (:

At this moment we are unsure about a deadline for a shipping date. We will try to keep it reasonable though. In the past deadlines have been extended, but honestly lets try to have this swap be successful with one deadline!

i think a month after we close sign ups sounds reasonable, what do you guys think?

Let's try to keep this swap respectful as well. Send packages that you would not mind receiving... and I know none of you want poop.

I know i know

I kidddd

with that being said

email sent!

But don't give me jermaine if he plays.

edit: nevermind fuck it. lets go i'm still in!

email sent!

actually fuck i dont have the funds necessary for a nice package so i'm gonna have to drop out

Dang. I've been shitting in bags ever since I saw you joined just on the off chance I have to send to you. What am I gunna do with all this shit now?!?!?!

have a bake sale

I'm in.email sent.

I'm in. Will email you guys later. Was in the Super Care Package Crew for v4, but not the actual swap.

*email sent, count me in*

i havent really followed this thread since v2 or maybe 3, and i dunno what kinda shit ppl are sending, but i think im in.

altho the first package i sent out was just candy, and the second one never got posted by gramps (even though it was like candy, supreme wristbands and a red lobster gift card... cmon)

/snitch

Yeah when you send your emails say if you were in the super care package crew, got screwed over or have multiple addresses if you are moving by a certain date

Everyone, please note that if you send the email first but do not post in this thread, your name will not be added to the list. So please post your interest in this thread if you sent an email...

Guest walter_is_lame

IM INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING

There Lawrence.

Guest walter_is_lame

I believe there should be a price minimum for each package. That way, no one gets supershafted.

i agree with having a minimum amount for the swap package. if you've been around to see how awesome or how lame a swap package can be, i think say a $20 or $25 minimum is really not hard at all to achieve. in my experience, i always end up spending around $40 not including shipping.

of course definitely one would argue if someone made you something then the value is obviously there. but a box full of candies you can buy from the store yourself and a pack of cigarettes isn't really the point of the swap. what are your guys' thoughts?