Superswap v5

tac0tron

i feel like my package arrived when i was on vacation and i just lost the slip/confused it with another package. i dunno tho. maybe taro or sam can hit me up with a pm and tell me whether or not i just need to get my ass to the post office.

i feel like my package arrived when i was on vacation and i just lost the slip/confused it with another package. i dunno tho. maybe taro or sam can hit me up with a pm and tell me whether or not i just need to get my ass to the post office.

005-41.jpg

013-23.jpg

006-35.jpg

014-21.jpg

015-22.jpg

008-31.jpg

Ingredients:

1 - Supreme Scarf

1 - Superfuture Tee

1 - 4loko Premium Malt Beverage "Lemonade Flavor"

1 - Pair of Turquoise "Crazy Bone" Boxer Briefs complete w/ Stains (NOT HIS) ?!?!

1 - DVD of the movie Domino (great flick)

2 - Manga Books (Apollo's Song 1 & 2 by Osamu Tezuka)

1 - ClipsforSale.com pron cash card

1 - Sticker with Illustration by Fred Chao

and last but definitely not least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 - Yak Edibles Cannibus Extract Capsules!

This shit really just made my day!

Very rare and based!

THANK YOU SCAIS GOD!

I hope my partner likes Foie Gras, cuz I got him some 2009 medal-holder one. I'll ship it on Monday because post offices are closed now.

i think swaps will usually go down every 6 months or so.. typically when someone feels compelled enough to organize (which is actually a lot of work, don't know how tarotron singlehandedly took it on in v4!!)

anyways my package is like 20% done. i have everything planned out, i just need to take the time to get up to the city and acquire the goods. most likely after i get moved/settled into my new place. might be slightly late but certainly will be gathered with love :)