Superswap v5

tac0tron

Enjoy that hip hop immortals book, oxy! it was one of my favourites. makes a good coffee table book.

Hopefully those posters iron out too.

Hey guys, just letting you know it would be nice if for people to post pictures/video of what they have received as soon as possible! The faster those are up, the more the sender will know how much you appreciate it. As a sender that's how I feel when someone posts up the stuff I've sent to them. Its almost like a "thank you" you know? :)

In regards to the time delay for my swap photos, I don't currently own a camera so I had to wait for a friend to let me borrow his for the moment. I did it as quickly as his schedule allowed. It definitely wasn't a lack of enthusiasm, although I'm not claiming you to be saying this about me. I just thought I'd explain out of respect.

try to make a list/more detailed pics, they put a lot of thought in those boxes.

I'll take some more today ASAP.

peace to scoki for my swap package

Pliny the Eldger - delicious

img3919s.jpg

Sticky Icky - delicious and quite effective

img3920n.jpg

Hand made Kamas - used by my partner to win 1st place in two regional competitions

img3921y.jpg

Chinese soy bean paste ramen - or, "asian spaghetti" as the note said haha

img3922s.jpg

Salt water taffy from Monterey - delicious

img3924p.jpg

Pizza MY Heart (no vis) and Azuki t-shirts - comfortable

img3926r.jpg

Multiple flavors of four loko, being cradled by "Jugular Jimmy" - already scared my girlfriend with this thing, thanks

img3928lg.jpg

Johnny Bunko career guide and a map of downtown san jose

and all of this was accompanied by a nice handwritten note from scoki's gf.

Fuck, anyone in Seattle got a secret stash of fo loko, would love to go loko all up on that Sasquatch campground

They've re released 4 lokos but with out the caffeine. Still 12% alcohol though. Good luck sneaking it in. Sasquatch pat down is a bitch.

Sent my package out today, everything went swimmingly! Thank you to asn8oi and tarotron for offering to help me out. :)

However I just realized that I have a single party popper in my package, and that might not go through the mail well- has anyone done that?

Received from FranklinCosgrove (sorry for the image sizing photobucket is being a piece of shit)

DSC00489.jpg

Contents:

1. Ballast Point Big Eye IPA - Can never go wrong with good beer.

2. See's Candy - Assorted chocolates. Strangely I lived in L.A. for two years and never had any See's candy while I was there. Kinda fucked up on that one.

3. Moomin Hard Candy - Haven't tried it yet, but it's hard candy, so can't be bad.

4. Super Lemon Candy - Shit is sour. Sent this to my swap buddy last time, haha.

5. Japanese Plum Candy - Hadn't had this in years, didn't like it the first time. Tried some today and I actually liked it. Thanks.

7. Black Jack Gum - Didn't think I'd like it, but actually did.

6. Trojan Magnums - Loved by big-cocked males everywhere.

8. Gundam figure - Haha, got a similar figure last time around.

9. Valley Girl DVD (Starring Nicolas Cage) - Haven't seen it yet, I guess I'll have to watch it now, haha.

10. Polo Bear T-Shirt - S.W.A.G. Females' panties evaporate as soon as they see me in this shirt.

11. Preacher comics - Looking forward to reading these, never heard of them.

DSC00487.jpg

12. Laser-etched avatar - Complete with my username under the image. Really cool shit. Even the handmade box is legit, complete with cyberpunk font.

DSC00494-1.jpg

13. Stripper advertisements (bitches on bitches!)- If I'm ever stripper-less in Vegas it's my own damn fault.

All in all, exactly what I was hoping for from the swap. Beer, bitches, and swag. Thanks! Also, just a reminder, still planning on sending my package on on the weekend of the 10th, since I'm going to Japan on the 8th.

Sent my package out today, everything went swimmingly! Thank you to asn8oi and tarotron for offering to help me out. :)

However I just realized that I have a single party popper in my package, and that might not go through the mail well- has anyone done that?

Package on it's way to San fran.

you guys got your $ :)

Fuckin Franklin bringing the big guns to the swap!