Superswap v5

tac0tron

Guest walter_is_lame
is it too late to get in on this?

Im in NY i want a japanese swapper (II)

or someone from the west coast

Get your post count up first, we don't need more newbs messing this up. Should be a min post count requirement before you allow people to enter. Just sayin'

i think you got the wrong idea about the swap. you're just bitter because you didn't get a popular poster so if you got a problem boo, you can come see me.

it's cool to super stalk your partners, you all should definitely go and figure out what they might like and shit like that, but i mean if you don't know much about them you can still provide a killer package by giving them cool local items, stuff that you make, etc. be clever.

Get your post count up first, we don't need more newbs messing this up. Should be a min post count requirement before you allow people to enter. Just sayin'

it's cheap to be calling out posters who are new but want to participate. it's been shown in each of the previous swaps that even those with high post count / high rep have not delivered or held up their end of the swap.

and don't act so high and mighty when you sent your package two months after the ship date in v4. yeah i'm calling you out.