Superswap v5

tac0tron

Postman came with a big box this morning :D

1.jpg

(Sup Las Vegas hooker cards)

2.jpg

Learning how to play this, may have to upload a video once I'm good.

3.jpg

Loved the SS11 women's collection. And super excited about starting Prison Pit.

4.jpg

SUGAR. You can't tell from the photo, but the caramel apple lollipops make up a small mountain. Seriously, there are tons!

5.jpg

Fuck yeah.

6.jpg

BoO goodness - fits awesome :)

Thanks hailxenu, totally amazing package!! Absolutely chuffed to bits :)

Oh and...

7.jpg

glad you liked syed!

that snoopy harp is hard, you might have to bend with pliers to make sure the metal doesn't vibrate against itself. dont chip your teeth!

i tried to get you "american" sweets. not sure if they sell those over in london. those pops are really good.

check out the areolas on that one bitch. funny how they even bothered with starts to censor out the nips.

the beanie was a regift obviously, sorry Eeyore!

hope you are able to rotate some salmon into your wardrobe!

Haha, yeah, I almost hurt my teeth the first time I gave the Snoopy harp a twang. But I've got the hang of it now. I'm probably going to be on a major sugar high for the next week or so, but totally looking forward to it :) And already rocked the pink, check WAYWT! Thanks again dude!

alright...superbuddy i lied about you getting the package this week, BUT because of that, you'll get your package before the deadline WITH goodies from india. because that's where i'll be next week

my package's at the canadian custom department since the 28th, moving slow but still moving. kinda glad i chose the full tracking option.

I got a very nice package from prokart yesterday. Perfectly chosen contents. Lots of great objects from Taiwan that give me a new sense of somewhere I've never been. Thanks, partner!

The package arrives:

P1010413-1.jpg

The contents are revealed: ceramic incense holder, handmade recycled notebook, three sages, ?mystery bubble?, wood-burned postcard, matchbox

P1010414.jpg

Three men continue their eternal discourse on filial piety in their new home:

P1010420.jpg

Turns out the ?mystery bubble? is a tiny hand-cranked vacuum...I think!

P1010422.jpg

Unofficial participant #1 signing in... bored@work.

So I received this superswap5-unrelated package from samsikle about a week ago.

Coolest cushioning ever, pages from Monocle. Check.

img5942x.jpg

Cute little hand-drawn card. Check.

img5945m.jpg

Most awesome reference book on the planet. Check.

img5952p.jpg

Signed by all three authors, including the man himself. Triple check.

img5958l.jpg

Thanks so much, Sam! I now have a superswap-like package for you, to be dropped off at the PO today. Hells yeah...

got home from the gym an hour ago and right on cue the mailman arrived with a package from France. the pics were taken with an iphone, sorry in advance:

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

the first thing i went for was an envelope with my name on it and a holographic kitty on the reverse. inside was a thoughtful note from freecat, which was very well written albeit difficult to actually read:

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

Here's the full description of the package's contents according to the letter (pics below):

-band t-shirt, the voidoids... sounds underground! (7)

-APC shirt (so nice, hope it fits! i might try dyeing it too like you mentioned in the letter).

-H&M shirt (might fit also, otherwise my sis will wear)

-russian, english, euro and french coins and bills (and pieces of bills lol)

-condom (with french writing on it!) in a lil cardboard slip plus lube.. very baller

-tons of food ("quality over quantity")... high quality foie gras, gummies, biscuits and cookies plus delicious looking chocolate

-Paris metro tickets (in case i visit France)

-MMM store card (slick... look at that subtle off-white coloring)

-key chain (EDC worthy; lights up!)

-DVD: Pierrot Le Fou (will try and watch.. i am not bilingual but i can get by)

-CD: mellow; the morning after paintdrops

-1975 french edition of The Jungle Book! will try to read this one too.

-cheap monday sunglasses! these are really coo... my sister was around when i was going thru the package and she wants em, no dice tho

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

All in all i am very happy with the package! other things pictured and not included in the note were the print outs of the babe and some homework (?) from Juliens university. cant wait to enjoy the food with my gf and try on the clothes (still need post-gym shower... if anything doesnt fit I will give it away).

Hope I am not missing anything, Mad rep to freecat and thanks again man!

glad you at last received and liked it :) . i hadn't written in a while and had to rush to the post office so i didn't rewrite the letter, it's not the most important part anyway.

tbh i have no idea how that maths sheet got here but i guess you can keep it. no idea why i forgot to mention alison brie's poster in the note either !

i hope you can find a use for all those stuff and enjoy the food !