Superswap v5

tac0tron

Alright, these are some things to mention from what was experienced during the last swap... DO NOT BE LATE WITH YOUR PACKAGES! Though (some) people who sent out late last round sent out awesome packages, it makes things a lot less stressful for everyone including me if packages were sent out on time. If you're running on a busy work schedule, school semester/quarter or whatever, think twice about joining before you commit to this. People get quite nervous when they have sent a package out, but are still waiting for a package that should have been delivered to them a while back.

What is the deadline to ship our packages? Will email you when once I know I'm going to be able to do this (:

At this moment we are unsure about a deadline for a shipping date. We will try to keep it reasonable though. In the past deadlines have been extended, but honestly lets try to have this swap be successful with one deadline!

Let's try to keep this swap respectful as well. Send packages that you would not mind receiving... and I know none of you want poop.

I know i know

I kidddd

with that being said

email sent!

i havent really followed this thread since v2 or maybe 3, and i dunno what kinda shit ppl are sending, but i think im in.

altho the first package i sent out was just candy, and the second one never got posted by gramps (even though it was like candy, supreme wristbands and a red lobster gift card... cmon)

/snitch

i agree with having a minimum amount for the swap package. if you've been around to see how awesome or how lame a swap package can be, i think say a $20 or $25 minimum is really not hard at all to achieve. in my experience, i always end up spending around $40 not including shipping.

of course definitely one would argue if someone made you something then the value is obviously there. but a box full of candies you can buy from the store yourself and a pack of cigarettes isn't really the point of the swap. what are your guys' thoughts?