Superdenim LA Photoshoot

beatle

^ you, my friend, are about to regret your words. I didn't specify which jeans or where they'd be coming from. Shouldn't be too hard to ask my mom to pull my SExDBxS09's out of the closet at their house in Newport and drop them in the mail, bound for LA...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ you, my friend, are about to regret your words. I didn't specify which jeans or where they'd be coming from. Shouldn't be too hard to ask my mom to pull my SExDBxS09's out of the closet at their house in Newport and drop them in the mail, bound for LA...

Good to hear I'll be well represented! Though those SExDBxS09's are pretty small (size 28 if I remember correctly). You all could have a game: Who Can Fit Into Dkatz's Jeans! The winner gets an exciting prize package, including:

1. A kitenge bandanna

2. The Ugandan crotch-rot I'm sure is still residing in the denim

Get excited!

PS. no cheating by trying to claim the 3001 World Tours count as "dkatz's jeans" just 'cause I wore them for a stint!

Also, farhad, PM me your address...

Good to hear I'll be well represented! Though those SExDBxS09's are pretty small (size 28 if I remember correctly). You all could have a game: Who Can Fit Into Dkatz's Jeans! The winner gets an exciting prize package, including:

1. A kitenge bandanna

2. The Ugandan crotch-rot I'm sure is still residing in the denim

Get excited!

PS. no cheating by trying to claim the 3001 World Tours count as "dkatz's jeans" just 'cause I wore them for a stint!

Also, farhad, PM me your address...

i do have friday off from work. very tempting to go. only thing is idk if my little honda rebel will be able to keep up with the highway traffic. or i could take western ave all the way north.

Edit: anyone know how fast does traffic generally go on the 5 and 101 during 3-5 pm?

^ this time of year, probably 65-55 when slow and 70+ normally. pushing it would be all up to you. people tend to respect the 'lass on the left' shit. *all this is weather pending...

No response from farhad. I guess my SExDBxS09's won't make the photo. Bummer!

sorry been slammed just responded to you. We can photography your jeans somehow. this is more about people than jeans but we can do something in your honor.

Is anyone dkatz size to wear the jeans?

Funfortunately I don't want to lean on Mom to get my jeans in the mail first thing Thurs AM and overnight them the 60 miles from Newport/Irvine to LA. Oh well! I'll just have to make it to the next one in the flesh.

Edit: unless someone wants to NON-CREEPILY work out a meetup/pickup with my momma, assuming she's available.

since I'm not from la / I can only repeat what information Farhad has give me ...

June 10th 2011 5-7pm

Runyon Canyon /LA

Entrance 860 N Fuller Ave

and yes, it would be super great if you guys could make it / we're still there around 6.30..so don't worry...

Sorry for the mix up. Basically this is the main entrance to the park that's off of fuller. Main cross streets are Hollywood and fuller. If your at Hollywood and fuller you head up towards the hills and fuller dead ends into the entrance if Runyon canyon.