homi29

Fashion/Clothing Brands you hate on

^

+ avirex

nah swear down, fam. I'm hot.

^^ epic blunted arguments on how to pronounce that brand name.

30 second epic blunted arguments.

anyways guys, can we exempt the brands that we should already hate on by default and get into the brands thats actually worth hating

Agreed.

21d4xeu.jpg

Oh.

Lucky Brand...who buys this shit? Just buy some Levi's if you want that look for that price point.

Fcuk........

Pretty much anything on Gilt recently

calvin_klein_models-665.jpg

tommy_hilfiger_logo.jpg

the fact that these brands are still alive really says alot about the average american's taste levels.

i never got why people like the hundreds

not exactly hating, but is cdg play only for asians and white guys trying to solicit asian girlfriends? it boggling the mind why its so expensive for such basic gear. but if it gets you your yellow belt, i understand.

but is cdg play only for asians and white guys trying to solicit asian girlfriends?

wait, does this work?

y/n

I think Korean girls only like Swedish dudes right now. So you'd probly get stuck with a Viet chick. Probly not worth shelling out 3 bills for a cardigan.

A pair of Js will always nab you a fillipino girl anyway.

A pair of Js will always nab you a fillipino girl anyway.

I think only Filipino and black chicks can look good in air maxes and jordans n shit

LRG

i guess i'm being too obvious though

oh and fuck mishka

half of the brands at OAK

house of holland

common projects

I liked common projects before they raised their prices by 200 dollars per pair.

Collateral Concepts is not even half baked, everything CC is like a throwaway prototype idea and the construction looks to be terrible from the pictures. The shell cordovan cardholders with the leather reversed so the outside shows off the Horween logo is mind bogglingly retarded.

I don't understand this brand at all.

The website is also really cheesy and pretentious

http://www.collateralconcepts.com/

"Collateral Concepts is an ongoing project; a product of continued experimentation. We create works that are culminations of personal experience, understanding of the human form, and intense research. Following the scientific method, each piece is developed through testing and retesting of an initial idea until the final form matches what is envisioned.

Collateral pieces are ones that evoke emotion and make the wearer think. With rare fabrics and materials coming from decades past, experimental treatments that meld chemistry with classic garment construction, to the final product having a feeling of familiarity while being novel, we create pieces that are complex not only in execution but in the stories they contain. Each and every piece has a thought behind it, a historical link, an invention or all of these at once. At the same time, we create works that fit the human form naturally; exercising our intimate understanding of human anatomy and movement."

lol dude is full of himself

Since its inception, that one dude always comes up the stupidest way to sew together a t-shirt or a leather jacket. The designs are really uninspired and are just derivative mock-ups of other "avant-garde gothninja" brands with unflattering silhouettes and random asymmetry for no fucking reason

that website just made me forfeit my boner until ive forgotten about what ive just seen.

Kitsune.........

The designs are really uninspired and are just derivative mock-ups of other "avant-garde gothninja" brands with unflattering silhouettes and random asymmetry for no fucking reason

agreed.

i suppose, his more of a scientist than an artist, information, construction, > poetry, feelings.

afterall as he claim, it's just a hobby

agreed.

i suppose, his more of a scientist than an artist, information, construction, > poetry, feelings.

afterall as he claim, it's just a hobby

A+ on the delivery here

honestly, something about cdg always made me go "this shit is seriously this expensive?!" at least junya wantanabe is next level, CDG is basics, a cute lil heart cut-out and a $400 price tag..... i can't be the only one.