Fashion/Clothing Brands you hate on

homi29

Adam Kimmel

TAKE IT BACK!!!! :mad::mad::mad:;)

I personally love Adam Kimmel's stuff. I enjoy how he takes his line in a drastically new direction each season, but it is all tied together by the fact that it is high quality and produced in Italy. Sure there is no designer aesthetic so to speak, but its really refreshing to see the raw talent and uniqueness translate into his work. Its a nice change to break up the monotony of repeat season designers who only add minor tweaks. I also think the guy is a good businessman with all the collabos he's worked on, can't knock him at all. To each his own I guess...

^x________________________________x

i h8 TI$A

fuck that chris brown/tyga/big sean hype bullshit

I've always liked Junya stuff, and I know he used to work with CDG, but still, CdG and especially PLAY never did anything for me. I feel junya's stuff has an aesthetic i enjoy a lot more. Also, the prices for CDG are insane. 1,000 dollars for a marino wool cardigan.

X_X

I don't know whats so hard to understand. Rei=Junya=CDG. PERIOD. You can't despise one and love the other. That doesn't make any sense.

it makes loads of sense dude. Junya is Junya Rei is CDG. That is like saying someone can't like Dolce and Gabanna and hate D&G. Or some girl like Chanel more than Fendi.

shit, Rei even said in that new interview everyone is rebloging that she doesn't even see Junya's work until the show.

it makes loads of sense dude. Junya is Junya Rei is CDG. That is like saying someone can't like Dolce and Gabanna and hate D&G. Or some girl like Chanel more than Fendi.

shit, Rei even said in that new interview everyone is rebloging that she doesn't even see Junya's work until the show.

thats not what I meant at all, but whatever.

why would you hate on AA?

it's just basics....might as well hate on Hanes and Kirkland while you're at it.

oh, and FOTL. fuck them too. (9)

no way man. price point if nothing else puts them in separate categories. plus they have some okay, but many very questionable steps away from basics.