Fashion/Clothing Brands you hate on

homi29

not exactly hating, but is cdg play only for asians and white guys trying to solicit asian girlfriends? it boggling the mind why its so expensive for such basic gear. but if it gets you your yellow belt, i understand.

Collateral Concepts is not even half baked, everything CC is like a throwaway prototype idea and the construction looks to be terrible from the pictures. The shell cordovan cardholders with the leather reversed so the outside shows off the Horween logo is mind bogglingly retarded.

I don't understand this brand at all.

The website is also really cheesy and pretentious

http://www.collateralconcepts.com/

"Collateral Concepts is an ongoing project; a product of continued experimentation. We create works that are culminations of personal experience, understanding of the human form, and intense research. Following the scientific method, each piece is developed through testing and retesting of an initial idea until the final form matches what is envisioned.

Collateral pieces are ones that evoke emotion and make the wearer think. With rare fabrics and materials coming from decades past, experimental treatments that meld chemistry with classic garment construction, to the final product having a feeling of familiarity while being novel, we create pieces that are complex not only in execution but in the stories they contain. Each and every piece has a thought behind it, a historical link, an invention or all of these at once. At the same time, we create works that fit the human form naturally; exercising our intimate understanding of human anatomy and movement."

lol dude is full of himself

Since its inception, that one dude always comes up the stupidest way to sew together a t-shirt or a leather jacket. The designs are really uninspired and are just derivative mock-ups of other "avant-garde gothninja" brands with unflattering silhouettes and random asymmetry for no fucking reason

The designs are really uninspired and are just derivative mock-ups of other "avant-garde gothninja" brands with unflattering silhouettes and random asymmetry for no fucking reason

agreed.

i suppose, his more of a scientist than an artist, information, construction, > poetry, feelings.

afterall as he claim, it's just a hobby

agreed.

i suppose, his more of a scientist than an artist, information, construction, > poetry, feelings.

afterall as he claim, it's just a hobby

A+ on the delivery here