Fashion/Clothing Brands you hate on

homi29

Jack Spade - ripoffs of a lot of Porter\Muji stuff from late 90s-early 2000. The white urban male's version of Coach for people who think they can purchase class..

I agree 100% on bags and accessories, but some of their apparel is OK. But yeah, the Jack Spade messenger bag is the layman's quintessential "I just got my first gig out of college and moved to the "big city" statement piece.

Nobody's looking at uniqlo as a quality brand - no more so than H&M or whatever. They just make more tasteful stuff most of the time.

according to some people, i live in my UVCs.

It might be lost because it's not, never had anything from Uniqlo get fucked up in the wash for instance.

As for the hating, Guess "by Marciano"

aw come on guys don't let this turn into a defense force thread! Even though I do like a handful of Uniqlo, H&M, and Topman stuff too.

UO house brands: Kimchi Blue, BDG, etc.

no one mentioned AA yet?

why would you hate on AA?

it's just basics....might as well hate on Hanes and Kirkland while you're at it.

oh, and FOTL. fuck them too. (9)

actually, i've never been on their website

and yeah, i do recall them releasing all sorts of stupid shit.....

but that second line says it all: you can't hate on it that much if you still buy shit from them

Michael Kors - Was this dude ever any good. I always see his crap on clearance rack at Nordstrom Rack. Basically its Banana Republic with his name on it.

This. Apparently Calvin Klein and Kenneth Cole can't satisfy all the demand for big name bland department store designers.

Most MMM GAT variations other than white on gumsole

Most of the non-CP-sole Lanvin sneakers

Whatever the styleforum baller sneaker thread dudes jerk off to

Not really h8, just don't really see the appeal :D

Mihara Yasuhiro,

None of his pieces can be worn together in one outfit without looking like a mountaineering/hobo douchebag thats been stuck up in some Nepalese hill for the past 3 months

His s/s boots actually had 2 extra inches of height on the insoles above the base...

Some people r just insecure about their height..

Company of We. Their stuff is so pricey, with shitty quality and awful fits. Their XS fits like a medium and their medium is the same size.

The "Original Penguin" by Munsing. Cheap shit, that makes you look like you raided your un-stylish grandmother's closet.

Also: Marc New York and the Gap...but I doubt I need to mention why they suck.

Agree with the hating on Diesel and G-star Raw, to which I think one must add Ben Sherman and English Laundry for pretentious, psuedo-brit clothing that makes you look like nothing less than a prick

The "Original Penguin" by Munsing. Cheap shit, that makes you look like you raided your un-stylish grandmother's closet.

shitttt I was about to make a sale thread!!