jeans that are like sweats. or pants that are cut like jeans that are like sweats

chris

or something like that. i've been wearing sweatpants like every day. but you cant wear sweats everyday. i'm kind of tired of my tight as fuck jeans and i want some looser ones that aren't really loose. a pair that hang really well, yet have a narrow leg. and in a non-rigid fabric. sweats with structure. but not sweats. if that makes sense.

closest thing i can think of are those silent jeans from his first collection (based purely off what i see in pictures). i like those alot. assuming they're not rigid and hang well.

any more recommendations?

FilMelange Vonnegut trousers fit the bill. They are tailored denim-styled sweatpants. About $250 a pair which is pretty pricey, but they are pretty damn nice and good looking. Can be found at some higher end retailers like opening ceremony and the like...

http://www.filmelange.com/shopdetail/004000000004/009/000/brandname/

Sized a little big here:

fmg-vonnegut_1.jpg

i have a pair of raf simons s/s05 dress pants made out of white sweatpant material that i wear all the time

mine are similar to these minus the suspenders and foot things, but with a waistband, button fly, and slash pockets.

i'd imagine they fit slim like leggings true to size, but I think they look better sized up. I am a 44 but i wear a 46 for a more slouchy look.