Scammer Warning: Alisz

advancedart

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you never sent to country far away? Tracking is not live. Yes it is the same tracking number and I provide a picture as proof.

They have not updated the tracking because I had to pick it up from customs!

Alisana%20Scam2.jpg

I really don't get it. Do I need to weight the jeans so you guys know that the parcel has exactly the same weight? Damn this bastard scammed me and sent a fucking buerberry london jeans. Stop defending scam like this

Guest alisz

Why the hell would I send you an expensive pair of Burberry jeans ? Wouldn't it make more sense if I wanted to scam you that I'd send some random cheap denim? Or a bag of rocks??? Shit doesnt add up man, you shouldve thoUght this through before lying to everyone

actually the jeans is old and will not cost more then 20 USD lol

Do you really think I am stupid enough to go to the police station. Report a claim, waste 3 hours of my time with interrogations and proof collections with the police officer. All of this just to "ruin" your status on an internet forum? You must be either stupid or disabled.

So...I've been quiet.

Alisz refunded me today for the jeans I had paid for last month. He says they were sent back to his mailbox and were sitting there for about a week, which is fishy to me since I had asked him no more than a week ago for an update. He didn't say why they were returned to him either, which is strange as well.

All in all, I got my money back. It feels suspicious to me, but at least I didn't get burned. That's my experience with all this. He's turned off PM's so if you're reading this alisz, thanks for being honest (with me at least).

Alsiz bought a jeans from me on ebay for 634 USD.

He then decided to sell them on superfuture and fill a paypal claim in order to return them to me while he was selling them here aswell.

Paypal let him return the jeans but he actually sent me a crap worthless jeans and probably sold the jeans another way around.

So I filled a police claim with witnesses, actual proof and everything and got my money back due to the police and paypal.

Alsiz has not replied ever since and denied the fact that he is a scammer.

So he PM'd me to show me pictures of the package he tried to send (so he did try to send something).

Not for nothing dude, but your handwriting is pretty illegible and you totally wrote the address in the wrong way...it goes:

Name

Address (# Street, Avenue, etc.)

City, State

Country

Really doesn't surprised me it says the address is incomplete as you wrote it. Just saying.