Scammer Warning: Alisz

advancedart

WARNING!!! I ALREADY POSTED ABOUT ALISANA09 on ebay aswell as his superfuture nick ALISZ in the transaction problems thread two weeks ago.

"alisz" ripped off 4 people from this forum.

2 Haven't got their money back. 1 filled a police claim. The other one won the case via paypal.

ALSO SCAMMED SUFU USER:

JFan

mrpenguin354

HowdyYall

POLICE CLAIM IS FILLED. OFFICAL POLICE INVESTIGATION HAS STARTED

Please do not deal wtih this member on ebay or paypal anymore. I already posted here two weeks ago and can't believe this scammer got + repped by some stupid forum members.

Alisana%20Scam.jpg

Alsiz bought a jeans from me on ebay for 634 USD. He first complained that the jeans are in worn out condition (which is a lie), started a paypal claim and then decided to sell the jeans on superfuture while returning the jeans to me. So he would get the money back and get the money from another buyer at the same time.

Paypal let him return the jeans but he actually sent me a crap worthless jeans and sold the original jeans to another buyer.

So I filled a police claim with witnesses, actual proof and everything and got my money back from PAYPAL !NOT ALISZ! due to the police and paypal claim. Alisz stopped responding to this thread after I proofed that he is a scammer.

Alsiz has not replied ever since and denied the fact that he is a scammer. Hopefully he will get deleted from ebay soon.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

The scammed jeans:

Alisana%20Scam2.jpg

NEWS:

Paypal finally refunded my money as this user seems to have different scamming claims already and my police claim helped them to verify. Thank god!

This scammer should be banned!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not trying to dishearten you man, but last time when I got scammed, I fill the police claim etc, and It doesn't really work out. The police said they already got the person under custom, but for like 8 months, my money never come back and its just like disappeared, the police said he is no longer under custom now.

so I guess someone should help do justice here. pay this guy a small visit.

anyway, hope your case works out well though.

all d best!

really curious as to how this unfolds... as i had a similar incident 3 years back where i bought a dior homme napoleon jacket and the seller sent me a stupid g-star denim jacket. i made a dispute with paypal and gave all the according evidence which mind you if anyone looked at* they would know that i got scammed... but what do they do? they just dont give me fuck and paypal refuses to refund me the money. i lost over a 500 GBP. i swear to god its so easy to scam people these days. i seriously contemplated if i should do the same just to get my money back... but yeah back to the point.... i hope things work out for you well mate

To update this. I just filled a police report at my local police office. Hopefully this ass will get sued in Canada. Will post his address:

Do not deal with the following person. Should be banned from this forum!

Sana Ali

Apt. 1613

310 Burnhamthorpe Rd.

Mississauga ON L5B 4P9

Canada

[email protected]

This sucks Leo, your a good man. I still havent forgotten all the leg work you did for me on my first international purchase

I live about 5 minutes away from this douchebag, and I know a cop in the fraud division. If you want, I will be more then happy to inquire to see if the fact that I am a Canadian, maybe I can represent you here in some way and nail this asshole

Drop me a pm if I can be if any help

Guest alisz

you fuking piece of shit.

L06Pv.jpg

Check the tracking # on canada post "ITEM ON HOLD"....u lying sack of useless shit, you dont even have the parcel yet.

Guest alisz
This sucks Leo, your a good man. I still havent forgotten all the leg work you did for me on my first international purchase

I live about 5 minutes away from this douchebag, and I know a cop in the fraud division. If you want, I will be more then happy to inquire to see if the fact that I am a Canadian, maybe I can represent you here in some way and nail this asshole

check the tracking # i i provided on the next page bud....'ITEM ON HOLD'....you wana start an investigation ill even meet you at the police station to laugh at you while you provide false info given to you buyer advancedart....they guy hasnt even received the parcel.

honestly its beyond me how much of a piece of shit this leo guy is.

Guest alisz
WARNING!!! I ALREADY POSTED ABOUT ALISANA09 on ebay aswell as his superfuture nick ALISZ in the transaction problems thread two weeks ago.

POLICE CLAIM WILL BE FILLED TOMORROW. Please do not deal wtih this member on ebay or paypal anymore. I already posted here two weeks ago and can't believe this scammer got + repped by some stupid forum members.

Collected money from paypal 634 USD, because he said a new jeans was worn and washed out which was a lie. Paypal refunded him. While the paypal claim was still active he sold the jeans to another buyer and sent me back a 10 USD jeans! The funny thing is he even sold the jeans here on this forum.

And Paypal didn't give a shit until now that I fill a police claim.

THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING ReFUNDED...paypal claim is still active pending receipt of your jeans you fucking idiot, the tracking does not show a confirmation of delivery so why the hell would i get refunded?

respect this guy.

I am currently on travel back from munich as this asshole sent it to my old adress in germany. I had to spent 120euro just to pick up your fucking burberry london jeans u sent me. I was already at the police and filled a claim. Will send the proof to ebay and post here. It will take some time till the canadian police receives the german police claim.

Guest alisz

^ i shipped to whichever address i was instructed to ship to by paypal....and burberry??? really??

just ask one of the Mod's here to look through my personal messages if you really beleive i sold the jeans to someone else and didnt send them back to you.

im done with your fuking nonsense

thank god. Will pm you when i am on front of my computer. You might be the best contact i can forward to my police office in munich. This might keep this case alive and get this scammer sued!!

^ i shipped to whichever address i was instructed to ship to by paypal....and burberry??? really??

just ask one of the Mod's here to look through my personal messages if you really beleive i sold the jeans to someone else and didnt send them back to you.

im done with your fuking nonsense

stop lying you piece of shit. I have sold more than 200 Dior clothes. Never received a negative feedback on ebay and you shit think i need to scam my buyers? Fuck yyou and your 2 feedback acount with even nwgative feedback on ebay.

I bought MII diors from Alisz about three weeks ago but I received a purple lacoste shirt. He said he must have mixed up the packages but its obvious a pair of jeans would not fit in the small package he shipped me.

He also shipped it to the wrong address but luckily I have nice enough neighbors to give it to me.

I filed a clam on paypal.

Guest alisz

^^ the buyer i sent em to by accident isnt replying and you've already won the case buddy, im out the $ because i mixed it up...i've already admitted that

Guest alisz

^^Jfan = Jason fama/jenifer fan whose been in contact with me??

i dont know what this means but a reputable member heres said its not good news.