FUCT CALLS OUT OBEY

Vegas

erik brunetti is possibly the longest-running joke in "streetwear" history.

it's sad to see guys like him and klotz run around like the creepy old guys at the show trying to hit on the scene girls with lines about how they were so big back in the day, before everyone ripped them off.

now they're reduced to releasing press releases about how such-and-such brand bit their style, or coming out with so-wack-it-hurts bape "parody" tees, or registering on internet message boards to post their own press releases pseudo-incognito.

speaking of which... WELCOME TO SUPERFUTURE, VEGAS AKA ERIK BRUNETTI!

Edited by artificialsky on Jun 2, 2006 at 03:14 AM

I'm not saying Fuct should respect Obey. I'm just saying, if anyone wants respect, you have to give it in order to receive it.

Honestly, the SuperHating comes off as childish. Posting under other names on SuperFuture and on random blogs with nonsensical rants... Boring. Someone jacked you Erik, get over it. Anyone who claims to be as hard as you should know how to deal with that.

Not only that, but Shepard does it better than you on all fronts. Marketing, design, execution etc. So why hate? If I'd invented 360 flips and some punk kid came along and pulled them cleaner than me, I wouldn't whine about it. I'd let him have his glory, or whatever. You get the picture.

Or sue him. If you have a claim, then why waist you energy on fashion boards and blogs? Be a man and put your time and money into upholding your business ventures. If anyone is at fault for Fuct getting walked all over, it's you.

I don't wear Fuct or Obey. But Shepard is a good artist or at the very least a marketing powerhouse so I'll give him his propers. Erik's just a joke.

http://www.tragicbliss.com

Quote:

erik brunetti is possibly the longest-running joke in "streetwear" history.

it's sad to see guys like him and klotz run around like the creepy old guys at the show trying to hit on the scene girls with lines about how they were so big back in the day, before everyone ripped them off.

now they're reduced to releasing press releases about how such-and-such brand bit their style, or coming out with so-wack-it-hurts bape "parody" tees, or registering on internet message boards to post their own press releases pseudo-incognito.

speaking of which... WELCOME TO SUPERFUTURE, VEGAS AKA ERIK BRUNETTI!

Edited by artificialsky on Jun 2, 2006 at 03:14 AM

--- Original message by artificialsky on Jun 2, 2006 03:13 AM

I'm not erik. Sorry to disappoint you.

I'll say it again, believe it or not Iam not Erik. Just wanted to see what people thought. It's obvious where few stand with fuct or obey or anyone, thats fine. I'm not going to agrue with the way you guys feel, I didn't post it for that. What I don't understand is how some of you can call him a joke? You guys can say what you want but I would be more interested to hear what shep has to say or knows about him.

Shits unoriginal to begin with, pic's of Mao, kiss and black the panther chick......then quarrel over who bit who?

Current Label Ande Whall: http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

Old Label Dune R.I.P: http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/dunerip/

Supermarket: Custom Black Grifters: http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=11688

obey>fuct.

whens the last time i saw a fuct logo behind colin feral (or however you spell his name)? never.

shepard did it right (well maybe he should of kept his shit out of zumiez), and as for fuct, well the name suits them perfectly.