freecat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_lqtoopS4F81qzcm07o1_500.jpg
^Ski boots?
raf, doofus

I hate to dig this one up, but do people still understand sarcasm? Denton do you understand sarcasm? Got multiple neg reps for this one. Is there no such thing as Internet sarcasm? Will I get neg reps for this? Am I asking too many questions? Omg and what's Raf?!?!?

I hate to dig this one up, but do people still understand sarcasm? Denton do you understand sarcasm? Got multiple neg reps for this one. Is there no such thing as Internet sarcasm? Will I get neg reps for this? Am I asking too many questions? Omg and what's Raf?!?!?

do you understand that if i'm using a word like doofus i might not be entirely serious either? you didn't get a neg rep from me.

I agree. It was reasonable to expect people to see the sarcasm in that.

(That was sarcasm. But without me specifying, you would never have known.)

Note to self: specify the shit out of sarcasm on SuFu

No shit, one time somebody posted Margiela hi's in sneaker thread and I was like "those are nice - steve madden right?" and got like 30 neg reps. I feel like sometimes people are a little slow...

Stop the neg rep you fuckers I know theyre margiela I was fucking with the poster before me.

Sarcasm, like any other form of wit, can be funny or can fall flat on it's face. If you use sarcasm poorly, you look like an idiot. Don't make a poor attempt at sarcasm and blame everyone else for not being in on the joke.