WAYWT Shoes Edition

freecat

Waiting on Y-3 to make more things like this

The concept behind the shoe is pretty cool - Small, Medium, and Large cover the whole size range, so the outsole is modular. They are utilizing the sole for the Y-3 Kubo, which is in store now, and Adidas SLVR also released a lowtop with the same concept.

Kubo via my good friend: godboy

1hkzklG.jpg?1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^out of yr many footwear kops this is probably 1 of my least fav. Be that as it may this is prob yr best waywt shoes fit (combination of everything). This is unoffensive and appears 2 fit ok .

Y dun u just tie them tho?

They are addicts so you should respect them more based of that alone. There is no way you can really tell that from the pic but I really only wear addicts and 70s. I just like lacing them like that keeps the tongue in place all day. Glad you somewhat enjoyed lol

Decided to not sell these. Instead trying my hardest to incorporate such vibrant shoes into my wardrobe. Any tips would be kindly taken. I'm not experienced with wearing color.... Anyways, BBS Hand molded bambas from this sailorism series.

10326656_1475904802627024_525590499_n.jp