WAYWT Shoes Edition

freecat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have had these for quite some time now. Happy I actually put lots of days into them. They've lasted surprisingly well considering the conditions they have to endure out here. Sorry for the low res phone pic

tumblr_n3fbehdAF41rjhm6ro1_500.jpg

Edited by Littlest Senpai

No one wear any shoes today? Finally some signs of spring out here in Utah. Shoes are Haco Schuh. They're pretty funky but I like them. Thick sole and asymmetrical lacing is fun. Really good traction, which is a must out here as well. 

tumblr_n3ha3qCtaR1rjhm6ro1_500.jpg

Edited by Littlest Senpai

^those b p cool.    What's the denim too?  Drkshdws?

Thanks, they're surprisingly light and comfortable. My denim is even a question for myself. Bought them in southern california and they have no tags. Unfortunate as I really like everything about these jeans. 

They look like drkshdws cuz of the dart. Plus the cuff seam. They r frayed at the ends i presume. dont think I've seen any1 actually cuff them

Edited by SSchadenfreude

They look like drkshdws cuz of the dart. Plus the cuff seam. They r frayed at the ends i presume. dont think I've seen any1 actually cuff them

Thats the thing is they actually aren't frayed or I would have presumed drkshdws as well. Furthermore, they're like 4/5 lengths jeans for people with normal legs (I have somewhat short so they're 4/5 when I do the little cuff). They also have a little zip pocket along the hem on the side of the right thigh as well and a very small drop to the crotch. Maybe I'll post them up on the denim thread tomorrow and see if anyone knows anything about them.