WAYWT Shoes Edition

freecat

You don't know me, or anything about me (other than what you're telling yourself you 'think' you know). Judging who I am off of clothes I may or may not wear, parallels and almost epitomises your intellect. shit you can't even be arsed to put an 'o' and a 'u' to successfully complete the word yourself, you utterly stupid cunt.

if you do own some y-3's, that's fantastic. But I could confidently bet my last quid on the fact that it makes up for your lack of apparent intelligence. probaaaaaaably amongst other things.

scoot.

Edited by Arwhyayen

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't know me, or anything about me (other than what you're telling yourself you 'think' you know). Judging who I am off of clothes I may or may not wear, parallels and almost epitomises your intellect. shit you can't even be arsed to put an 'o' and a 'u' to successfully complete the word yourself, you utterly stupid cunt.

if you do own some y-3's, that's fantastic. But I could confidently bet my last quid on the fact that it makes up for your lack of apparent intelligence. probaaaaaaably amongst other things.

scoot.

Yo y the hostility? Dudette kop another tampon or something lol. I know you wear a lot Adidas apparel...am I wrong? Plus is it better to not kop jawns on sale? If u actually did buy these for full retail around the time u posted them in recent purchases that's just kinda dumb. Don't b so insecure. I mean u no harm. I'm notjudging u per se. Just yr clothes. That is what we do here.

And u missed the point of my y-3 statement.

I don't like ur Adidas too much or yr uniqlo tees or yr head2toe Adidas fb fits. So what? Y u gotta b like petulant baby 4? Neg rep yr mum 4 not changin baby's diaper.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

schad, honestly bud, you do sound about 18. every time you reply, I have some quite concise mental imagery of you telling your 'mom' to stop watching you post on sufu when in the near vicinity. tampon? dudette? whoa schad, you've really hurt my feelings, I want to punch my iphone so bad right now.

Er, yes. Yes you are wrong. I don't wear 'alot of adidas apparel'. lounge hoodies ye?

I didn't 'koppety kop' at retail. I wouldn't fork out £195 for them to be brutally honest. I've explained why I bought them. Is the fabric hanging down a tad annoying? yes. Is the practicality box the first to be ticked pre-purchase? fuck no. ain't a specifically aimed dig at you, just feel like I have to reiterate why I got them numerous times.

and to be fair, the purchases I have put up on here have, in my eyes, been fine (even though my wardrobe is mid-rejuvenation). just you.. you remind me of one of them rotten farts that just willllllll nottttttt goooo.

head to toe adi fits? fb? look harder schaddy baby, look harder.

Edited by Arwhyayen

U think I sound 18. I think u sound like a woman w/ sand in her pussy Etc etc. Whooopie.

U certainly wear alota Adidas from what I've seen. Head2toe. I saved pics. I can post them here 2 illustrate my point if ud like. Cease fibbin pls.

Of course in yr opinion yr purchases are fine. Ur the very guy who kopped and posted. IMO yr jawns are sorta wack to crazy wack. Just take the criticism like a man and be done with it. Stop whining like a little bitchass

please don't hurt me. btw nice adidas jersey. looks absolutely smashing!

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Hahahahahahahaha.

oh jeez.

nice try though.

In all seriousness, isn't that the guy that you posted up and said that he'd grad'd from st martins.

don't constantly attempt to put up a cool and clever facade when you quite clearly aren't intelligent enough to properly and cohesively use the english language.

consider this a lesson learned you great big arse.

Edited by Arwhyayen

Hahahahahahahaha.

oh jeez.

nice try though.

isn't that the guy that you posted up and said that he'd grad'd from st martins.

dumb ass fuck.

No it's that guy who coincidently happens 2 share the same name as YOUR photobucket account not to mention is in Britain. Oh what another coincidence. U r in britain. Edited by SSchadenfreude

don't constantly attempt to put up a cool and clever facade when you quite clearly aren't intelligent enough to properly and cohesively use the english language.

consider this a lesson learned you great big arse.

what r u on about? i don't like yr shoes and yr recent jawns. u mad that I don't. thus u throwin a tantrum about it. thats basically it.

nothing wrong w/ being 18. its only wrong if you think youre the shit,

apologies if it came across as though I think im the shit. As I have mentioned, my wardrobe is looking thin, and is like mid-reconstruction. got rid of a lot of items and slowly getting there.

But when someone's an ass, I'll let 'em know.

Raf simons x adidas

Lord have mercy on dis boys soul. Showin us your kmart lookin jeans with babys first Raf AND neggin the lady in RO cargos on the same page? Hell im bein generous rafdidas aint Raf.

Lord have mercy on dis boys soul. Showin us your kmart lookin jeans with babys first Raf AND neggin the lady in RO cargos on the same page? Hell im bein generous rafdidas aint Raf.

damn u mad af. i personally am not a fan of RO cargos. am i not allowed to have an opinion on this forum?