Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Finally took some decent fit pics of my 11s the other day.

PBJ1.jpg

PBJ2.jpg

I love the denim and construction on these jeans, but I'm kind of worried that it's too tight in the thigh. It doesn't hurt or anything (though it might be a little hot in warm weather) but it seems weird-looking in comparison to the rest of the leg. It's more noticeable in the second picture. What do you think?

Wow Beautiful_Freak...don't know whether to love you or hate you ! What makes it especially difficult is that, comparatively, these are not that expensive on http://www.and-japan.com and moreover, the website boldly prints the statement below.

We offer FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING for Asia, Europe, and North America for this item! For shipping rates for other areas, please contact us.

Items will be shipped via Fedex with a tracking number. US/Canada: Delivered within 2-4 days after dispatch. Asia: Delivered within 2-4 days after dispatch. Europe: Delivered within 3-5 days after dispatch.

deli-img.gif Country shipping cost Estimated days

to arrival Asia FREE 2-4days Australia 1000JPY 3-5days Canada FREE 2-4days EU FREE 3-5days india 1000JPY 3-5days indonesia FREE 2-4days NewZealand 2000JPY 3-5days Russia 2500JPY 3-5days US FREE 2-4days

items will be shipped via fedex with a tracking number.

Review on this item

you have a nice ass, beautiful_freak, and all your jeans fit pretty much spot-on perfect-- so i'll give you love...:) i might wait for gordon on them because I'm not flush with $$ at the moment.

screenshot20120105at112.png

pre soak 24oz purple faces

screenshot20120105at112x.png

post soak ~30 min warm water

they were really tight at first, the top button took 10 minutes to button; the other buttons still arent buttonable

i slept in these and it loosened up really well

the only con i have to these is the rise; its REALLY low rise where the crotch seam is almost in your crack lol

fatkarlos, you don't look "fat" at all ! but man, i'm jealous. those purple face 24-oz look handsome on you !

1U6Ux.jpg

My XX-005s roughly 4 months in, one wash about a week ago. colour is pretty accurate, sorry for camera phone quality, left my dslr up at school on accident. i'll post better pictures when i get back.

Edited by Nigma

Quick question,

Thinking about getting a pair of xx-013 from big online. I've never tried them on so I need some suggestions. I wear a 32 in A.P.C New Cure and it seems to me that they are pretty similar in fit.

What size should I go for? RAW or One wash? Any thoughts? Thanks!

screenshot20120112at908.png

my purple faces 3 days in. theyve really molded to my legs and i see tiny bits of blue trying to poke through in some spots

the green and orange splatters are black light paint

Question guys, having trouble deciding on fit. I've looked at the fit guide one the xx-05's, as that's what I want. I'm curious which waist I should go for? I measured my waist and I'm a 34.5, I have APC PS in 34, but they stretched like crazy. Right now they're a 37, I talked to the guys at blue in green and we settled on 34's, would you say that's about right?