Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Sweet! XX-013 are only available from BiG isn't it? Been trying to get one from other sources but to no avail.

I wonder what gave that away, maybe because the leather patch on the 013's reads "blue in green" instead of "pure blue japan"?

liannesmiles, How's the fit on the 013's compared to your old 011's? Thinking about grabbing a pair (or the 012's if they ever get made) after I'm done with my 011's.

i know at one time the 013's and 011's were a little different in size. Which one changed? did BiG fix the 013's or the 011's? I'm asking because I had a pair of 013's that I sold but now want to get some 011's.

PBJ changed up the 011's and now they're same cut as the 013's. They're virtually the same thing now, besides the left hand twill on the 011's. I have slimmer version of the 011's and was wondering how the fit of the 013's compared to them.

Losing weight isnt always fun and happy ending.

my scale has shown me that I've lost 15 pounds so far.

and now my 009's are too loose :(

haven't worn them as much, so not much's faded..

should I give them a hot soak to shrink them a lil bit?

Losing weight isnt always fun and happy ending.

my scale has shown me that I've lost 15 pounds so far.

and now my 009's are too loose :(

haven't worn them as much, so not much's faded..

should I give them a hot soak to shrink them a lil bit?

Won't hurt.

PBJ xx-005 tts sz 29.

Just received them today from a trade with decades777 (excellent trader). Always wanted a pair of PBJ's never thought of owning these though always thought of owning a pair of deep indigos those will be next though.

Anyways here is the fit sorry for the horrible expression, I have tons of homework, PSATs, SATs, and im sick but w/e.

I'll get a proper WAYWT up soon.

6236554334_0a73cb2cd1_z.jpg

6236556198_6d27b86ea5_z.jpg[/url]

The denim is great on these! I initially bought these thinking they were going to be more of a full cut but when I got them and realized they are actually slim that made me a bit more happy. These also remind me of a lightweight slubbier version of my S500JX-LRs. Actually they almost look like the same denim.

Thanks TV and b_F! I think I'm just going to keep them as is for now maybe in the future ill get them hemmed but surprisingly they stacked almost perfectly when I put them on.

I also traded them for my Edwin's + cash, which is nice since my Edwin's didn't fit me.

Sometimes. More like a triple cuff cause o my short ass inseam. But I like these the way they are, plus a hem costs money and time both of which I don't have right now.

Here is better pictures. If anyone wants detailed pictures i'll put them up but I don't think it really matters.

6238943062_b0cf5f7139_z.jpg

6238926814_2b2c04ba6c_z.jpg

The back is a bit sloppy but it'll settle over time.

6238405259_99c3060d6d_z.jpg

Sometimes. More like a triple cuff cause o my short ass inseam. But I like these the way they are, plus a hem costs money and time both of which I don't have right now.

Here is better pictures. If anyone wants detailed pictures i'll put them up but I don't think it really matters.

6238926814_2b2c04ba6c_z.jpg

dear god, please dont hem these. . .

Hai guys, been a while. PBJ AI-002 in for about 7 months. The whole pair is fading as a whole so it is pretty hard to spot any difference. I understand why these jeans cost more than others: they are a beast to break in

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

Enjoy!