Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I can't seem to find enough fit pics of the XX-011. I'm looking for something similar to my Flat Head BSPs. Looking at the sizing of the one wash, I'm in a toss up between the tag size 31 or 32. I purchased my BSPs in a tag size 34, fit was perfect post soak...but waist is a bit big now after some wear.

Edit: after looking seems the XX-013 may be more what I'm looking for

Noob question ahoy!

I'm looking for a pair of new jeans, I've previously worn APC Petite Standard size 29 and the fit me great (although they easily torn in the crotch)

What model is the one that most similar to Petite Standard, and what size should I pick up in said model? Thanks for your valuable input.

Noob question ahoy!

I'm looking for a pair of new jeans, I've previously worn APC Petite Standard size 29 and the fit me great (although they easily torn in the crotch)

What model is the one that most similar to Petite Standard, and what size should I pick up in said model? Thanks for your valuable input.

From what I gather the xx-013 and xx-011 are the slimmer and most tappered cuts.

Peep the sizes on www.blueingreensoho.com

lamoood, those are the "004" you posted on the last page? I"m confused, BIG has "004" shown as a flare leg. Clearly these are not them.

Also in your pic with the 011, what is that black boot/shoe you're wearing? Where is that from?

No, These jeans is not the same "004" in BIG

These are special made for Pronto Thailand

Fabric x005 cutting x011 - same "013" in BIG -

,For black boot = Red Wing Lineman 2913

Think it looks good too! Should be the fit I'm aiming for.

A bit rusty with measuring and stuff, so I wear a size 29 in APC PS, what size should I pick up if I go with xx-011? How about size 30? And then hot soak them while wearing them in the tub.

Hey, sorry to hassle that much, but I just measured my waist and I'm around 86cm (33.8"). Would you think it's good to go with sz 30 in pbj xx-011/013 (true size 33") or will they get too tight after a hot wash?

As I said previously, I wear a sz29 in APC PS (true size 31")