Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Anyone heard anything that pbj products sold outside Japan will not be called pbj but syoaiya? Heard my lady mention that it was because of failing to register pbj as a trademark and now someone else has? my lady is working for a store that sells pbj jeans.

Don't think so. the local stores in germany also have PBJ under their real name (stores that also carry Momotaro).

Anyone heard anything that pbj products sold outside Japan will not be called pbj but syoaiya? Heard my lady mention that it was because of failing to register pbj as a trademark and now someone else has? my lady is working for a store that sells pbj jeans.

interesting. i'll be at BiG tomorrow. i'll ask them what the deal is.

Quick updates

AI-002 worn for maybe three and a half months? Soaked twice and I swear the color of the water has to be starch. Or I could be one dirty mofo.

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

Micros soon

Is it stupid to only ever cold soak raw PBJs? I got a pair that is 34" inseam raw and I don't want it any shorter than that. I also have a pair of XX-013s that I warm/hot soaked and they lost about 2" in the inseam. I can't have that happen with these. Will a cold soak even do anything or should I just wear them as they are? If anyone wants them they are brand new size 32 black The Denim Store collabs

• 2 weeks later...

Bored at the airport. Been wearing my xx-005bk a bit more these days. Forgotten how nice they are. Can't fade them for the life of me. Over 3 years (around 9 months of actual wear?) and they've faded to an even grey.

Pardon the iPhone pictures, and self-indulgent crotch shot. :P

1233936a.jpg

SLUBS!!!

dffbdebf.jpg

They'd be the blue tab. :)

c2d29c6d.jpg

Hey there. So I'm looking at buying a pair of XX-011s and I'm just wondering how I should size for them? Should I plan on sizing down, or should I go true to waist? My natural/true waist measurement is a 33. Thanks for you help!

My true waist is a 28(I currently wear APC PS in 26) and im looking to get a pair of 005s, just really love the slubbyness and the look of the denim in general. On BiG the 28 one wash says that the waist is 28.5. Im worried that they might stretch out to be too big. Anyone have any insight they might be able to give me on this sizing issue?