midnight

Pure Blue Japan

it really depends on if u work out or not;)

yeah I guess you could say I'm a bit chunky :P. But I also wear my jeans a bit below my actual waist, which could fit a 29. But yeah... any advice?

the 013s were the tightest jeans i've tried on, comparable to my Dior MIJ 19cm. If you're familiar with Sammies 003s, they were even tighter than those.

I guess I'll go with the 011s then, thanks guys.

According to Blue in Green, the 011s and 013s share the same cuts.

"Note: The XX-011 are cut from the same pattern as the Blue in Green XX-013 and also now fit the same as the XX-013 (the XX-011 were previously slimmer)."

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=6502&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

i need to sell my Pure Blue Japan XX-005 RAW Jeans, for cheap

tagged size 29

a little more than a month of light wear

if interested, PM me

i don't know homey

i just got iron hearts and that's the end of my story ;)

^^ What happened? They weren't too tight were they? ;)

Thanks for the fit pic stukovx. +rep

That now has me leaning towards the 007, I'm looking for something a little less skinny than my se05bsp.

i don't know homey

i just got iron hearts and that's the end of my story ;)

HA! nuff said! Although I understand, I would just hold on to those PBJs and work on them in a year or 2

whats with the 24oz pbj's on BIG?

havent heard anything about them, then again i dont frequent this thread much

I am pretty sure they are just the 005 and 011 cut in 24oz denim. Made with regular denim, both warp and weft indigo as well as the purple faces. Haven't seen them in person yet but I would think they are super slubby being heavier in weight.

Not sure I'd get rid of PBJs just cause you picked up some IHs. The denim well worn in has such a unique texture that only comes slubby denim. I wish I didn't have to sell mine.

just visited today and the new 24 ozs actually arent as slubby as th regular pbj denim. they are still very nice regardless

Fit is spot on, mister b! Nice fades coming along as well.

mister b, mine fit tight in the thighs then seem to loosen up from the knee and down. The effect is almost like a boot cut even though I know they are straight leg. Not a big deal but the OCD part of me wants them to fit so perfectly that I'm considering tapering them. Did your pair also start out tight in the thighs and stretch out? If so, I'll leave mine alone b/c I think they'll look ok if the thighs stretch out.

having the same knee (13 inches from crotch) and hem (very bottom of jean) is almost a boot cut. most jeans taper at least a tiny bit.

mister b, mine fit tight in the thighs then seem to loosen up from the knee and down. The effect is almost like a boot cut even though I know they are straight leg. Not a big deal but the OCD part of me wants them to fit so perfectly that I'm considering tapering them. Did your pair also start out tight in the thighs and stretch out? If so, I'll leave mine alone b/c I think they'll look ok if the thighs stretch out.
Yeah mine was kind of like that after my first soak but it stretched out in the time span of 2-3weeks; is it that bad or your OCD makes it out like that?

Yeah mine was kind of like that after my first soak but it stretched out in the time span of 2-3weeks; is it that bad or your OCD makes it out like that?

i wish i had time to post fit pics cuz i don't right now, but looking at your pics, my 005s don't look anything like them. I look like I have an entirely different cut. I have my suspicions on why that is, my thighs are pretty thick but my calves are puny. So from the knee up, it's tight and bulges then from the knee down it's loose and almost billow-y...gives the illusion of a boot cut. I'll wait to stretch out the thighs before doing anything. Thanks

i wish i had time to post fit pics cuz i don't right now, but looking at your pics, my 005s don't look anything like them. I look like I have an entirely different cut. I have my suspicions on why that is, my thighs are pretty thick but my calves are puny. So from the knee up, it's tight and bulges then from the knee down it's loose and almost billow-y...gives the illusion of a boot cut. I'll wait to stretch out the thighs before doing anything. Thanks
Well my 005's have been worn and stretched so it's not exactly a fair comparison. Judging from the information you provided, the thigh room should stretch in a fair amount of time (if your thighs are that thick no homo) to give it a straight/slim silhouette

EDIT: I wish the sad face next to this thread went away already