Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I'm wearing a pair of Iron Heart beatle busters right now but I'm considering selling because there's some serious calf flare. But I might just get them tapered a little cause I love the rest of the fit.

Because roommate means you share a room... You might have meant housemate? Or you aren't very smart.

or he lives in a big city where there aren't "houses" so "housemate" wouldn't be used. Here in NYC, nobody says "housemate" even though they don't share actual rooms. We use "roommate" even though they're down the hall and sometimes you never even see them.

Haha I am 6ft, 158 lbs.

I got a size 30

I guess I could have sized up one...I know mister B went tts...I liked his fit, so I tried going tts as well. Whatever, I'm going to keep them and see where it goes.

Updates will follow.

The fits not bad at all but I have worn mine for awhile so it stretched a bit which kinda accounts for the fit. So I think after a couple of wears, the 007's will settle in well

Hi all, I'm about to order a pair of 24oz 007 from BiG. But I'm not sure what size to get. I have a pair of Momotaro G007, tagged 28 (OW) and they fit like a glove. Silhouette is somewhat like the 0705SP...

Could you give me recommendations on what size to get in PBJ? I'm doubting between 27, 28 or maybe even 29.

Hi all, I'm about to order a pair of 24oz 007 from BiG. But I'm not sure what size to get. I have a pair of Momotaro G007, tagged 28 (OW) and they fit like a glove. Silhouette is somewhat like the 0705SP...

Could you give me recommendations on what size to get in PBJ? I'm doubting between 27, 28 or maybe even 29.

i think the pbjs will fit tighter around the knee than the momotaros.

if you have some room on your momotaros in the knee area, get a 28 in the PBJs.

guys, i'm looking to get some PBJ slub denim. i'm interested in something similar to a N&F Slim Guy, or maybe a Levi's 514 cut. Is the 007 significantly slimmer than these? Suggestions from the experts???

007 doesn't taper like N&F slim guy, wait for 012