Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I think most guys like to maintain the original construction aspects of their jeans so that's why they go for the chainstitch.

I personally don't mind not having a chainstitch hem. It still does the job. I also find that the fact that chainstitching is more raised above the fabric than just a regular stitch tends to make it wear through faster, especially in the hem. But thats just me.

what brand & model should i get:

Looked over momotaro, PBJ, & eternal can't seem to find it

fabric slubby weave summer jean

waist 31

rise 9.5

back rise 13-13.5

thigh 11.5

leg opening: 7-7.25

i'm wearing momo 0701 sz. 32 and it seems close to that

edit: guess it depends on where you live tho, these momo's would be a little warm if you are in a really hot climate (tho imo perfect for sf)

i'm wearing momo 0701 sz. 32 and it seems close to that

edit: guess it depends on where you live tho, these momo's would be a little warm if you are in a really hot climate (tho imo perfect for sf)

cool...what's the leg opening on the 32?

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5214&category_id=74&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

i think sz 31 is pretty close but not sure. I wish BiG would post post-wash measurement.

I think the best fit for me would be sz 31 xx-007 with tapered leg to 7.2-7.5 leg opening....

but i'd rather get the brand with similar fabric with spot on fit.

I am wearing 29 imperial shearer btw, pretty nice fit. if it's a tad lower rise & better fabric.

I think most guys like to maintain the original construction aspects of their jeans so that's why they go for the chainstitch.

I personally don't mind not having a chainstitch hem. It still does the job. I also find that the fact that chainstitching is more raised above the fabric than just a regular stitch tends to make it wear through faster, especially in the hem. But thats just me.

Alright. I'll probably get these hemmed in a week or two. Hopefully my stacks will be gone the next time I decide to post pictures again. Thanks for your input.

cool...what's the leg opening on the 32?

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5214&category_id=74&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

i think sz 31 is pretty close but not sure. I wish BiG would post post-wash measurement.

I think the best fit for me would be sz 31 xx-007 with tapered leg to 7.2-7.5 leg opening....

but i'd rather get the brand with similar fabric with spot on fit.

I am wearing 29 imperial shearer btw, pretty nice fit. if it's a tad lower rise & better fabric.

why not get the 0705 they are one washed so no need to worry

Long overdue fit pics of the pbj x the denim store colab.

my pair is in a sz 27. couldnt get the 28 as i could stick one whole hand down my crotch. :(

therefore had to give the 27 a cold soak. not much different in measurements post soak too. very slubby compared to other pbj models i feel. lovin it.

just in case those who are wondering:D

post+pre soak (sz 27)

waist-28

front rise-9

inseam-34

front rise-9

leg opening-7

IMG_0630.jpg?t=1302072003

IMG_0629.jpg?t=1302072003

IMG_0632.jpg?t=1302072003

At least it aint as tight as this

untitleduk9.gif

I like how somebodies gotta circle the dude's bulge as if it isn't blatant enough.