Pure Blue Japan

midnight

haha... i don't like the arcs much, am a plain pocket person.

the denim feels nice and slubby, according to the sales person @ Take5, it's 15oz denim (which confuses me a little since i do not remember PBJ having 15 oz denim)

i will take pre and post soak pics of the denim during the weekend so you can see the texture. am planning to do measurements as well for those interested

i believe you can send an email to Take5 for purchase of their 10th anniversary jeans.

It should be the same denim and cut as the xx-005.

Just different details to make it 10th anniversary edition special.

^ i think that is a girl thing cause one of my friends has nudies j crew wesc and stronghold and they have all ripped in the same place. it has something to do with how you walk. supposedly its the best way to walk

Hahahaha, good thing we got a doc out there telling chicks how to swing them hips.

:)

pbj purple face

womens

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/inde...mart&Itemid=28

mens

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/inde...mart&Itemid=28

Purple Faces for Men: Button Fly, Raw Denim, Shrinks to Size after washing

Purple Faces for Women: Zipper Fly, 95% cotton & 5% polyurethane , prewashed.

why would they make these differently?

the smallest size for the men's is 28...

anybody know where i could find a smaller size for men's or something...

just went to the harajuku PBJ boutique store yesterday afternoon. snagged the last sz 29 xx-011 they have on the shelf. lucky i sent them an email to make a reservation :D.

i bought a one wash sz 29...i was trying out the sz28 and they were pretty hard to put on. I thought i should just stuck to 29 since im a 29 in skull as well.

i got a pair of petit standards from apc underground on the same day. denim madness!

Hey guys, SuFu lurker here. I've recently bought some PBJ one wash 007s and got them in today. They are little tight in the thigh area but nothing I can't deal with. The stacking is horrible since I got short legs =/ Here's a fit pic. I'm 5'7" and 120 lbs. My true waist size is 29 but I sized down and got a 28. Also sorry for the craptastic cellphone picture. I don't have my camera.

6oP2U.jpg

hjvwz.jpg

JXb98.jpg

The rise is hurting a bit but not balls crunching. I read that PBJ stretches alot so I sized down. The waist is perfect but the thighs are tight. I'm gonna keep these and see how they end up. But definitely sizing up next time and stay TTS.

If this is the case then the 007/005 cut is not suitable for your body type. 013 or soon to exist 012 would be better since they are bigger in the thigh and are tapered, another thing your fit would benefit from.

eh, i don't mind the fit, and you'll get some stretch. but i'm concerned about when you wash them. better be careful or you'll end up with a pair of unwearable jeans real quick. my one wash 007's continued to shrink through 2 soaks and a wash...

I have a pair of xx010's that I picked up awhile ago, but their too small for me, so I'll post a quick interest check. They're size 29, worn for maybe a month on and off until I decided they're simply too small in the thighs. I'll send pictures to those interested, I'm looking for either a trade for 30/31 of the same size or similar PBJ jean. Or just make offers. I still have the tags for em.