Pure Blue Japan

midnight

off to japan in 8 days, planning on getting a pair of PBJs, im still undecided between the xx-005 or the xx-011. im leaning towards the xx-011 because i already own skull 5010xx's and a tapered fit could come in handy. and im digging the indigo x grey dye too, and panda's fade pics are killer.

im a little worried coz i was i exploring the official pbj site and their smallest waist size is 28 for guys. As a reference, I wear a 29 in skulls right now and they are rather loose fitting. APC NS 26 and PS 25. I would have the opportunity to try em out at the store I would assume, but what's a good fit meant to feel like fresh? Able to button to the top? Thanks!

Went out for a walk today in the park behind my house. I was walking across the river to the other side when I broke through the ice and fell in. So as a result my 013s got a nice freezing water soak. They are at about 3 months, kind of overdue for a evo pic. Will throw some pics up once they are dry. By the time I got home all the stacks and creases had frozen.

Um...you sound quite chipper for almost drowning / freezing to death.

Shit I almost died.......are my jawns OK?!

Must have been less extreme than I am envisioning in my head right now...lol. id be freaking out. That ALMOST happened to me on a snowmobile once and I was terrified...

Um...you sound quite chipper for almost drowning / freezing to death.

Shit I almost died.......are my jawns OK?!

Must have been less extreme than I am envisioning in my head right now...lol. id be freaking out. That ALMOST happened to me on a snowmobile once and I was terrified...

Yeah it wasn't too bad. Has happened before. I fell in to about my belly button before my feet hit the bottom. Then just climbed out. I will say it was pretty dang cold though.

Went out for a walk today in the park behind my house. I was walking across the river to the other side when I broke through the ice and fell in. So as a result my 013s got a nice freezing water soak. They are at about 3 months, kind of overdue for a evo pic. Will throw some pics up once they are dry. By the time I got home all the stacks and creases had frozen.

sounds like a scene from a horror movie where a girl pulls you down from under the water. :confused:

tell me about it, took 40 minutes for my subway ride to arrive this morning! ridiculous.

i haven't worn my PBJs in a while but ill be posting pics of them soon... i noticed the 004s aren't really represented at all on here!

Subways in Brooklyn were closed off so we had it pretty bad....

liannesmiles: Should invest in boots (not the desert kind) and a hat

Shameless plug.....

I have some (very) old style PBJ 005 black that I'm going to be selling in a 36 waist, unhemmed. These are the old style with the blue tag, rather than the leaf, and are more an extremely dark (overdyed?) blue than a true black. Almost new condition, hardly any fading at all. Drop me a PM if you want details/ price etc...