Worn for about...6-7 months.

Washed around the same number of times.

Front.

DSC05322.jpg

Side.

DSC05319.jpg

Back.

DSC05321.jpg

The humidity in Taiwan is kinda making them stink...I'll give them a wash once I get back. Gonna hit up the Take5 in Taipei later today and hopefully pick up a pair of PBJ collabs...I just can't get enough pbj...

wow real nice stuff panda.

btw when u guys say wash, do u mean u chuck them in the washing machine or do u guys handwash with some washing powder and scrubbing the jeans?

I don't machine wash it mostly because, this is going to sound weird, I want to see how much dye/dirt comes out of it so I know how often to wash my jeans...I can't really stand wearing dirty jeans so I wash them pretty often and usually the water's not too bad...save for the couple times I went hiking/yardwork/etc.

Nice fades Panda but those are some sick leg twist

Yeah, I know...but what can you do. Also, they riveted one of my pockets weird, so I have this V shaped fade on my left leg pocket, but it's chill, I kinda like these random defects on my jeans. My other pair of PBJs also has some defects.

PBJ x CCP mode twisting dang.

Yeah, my other pairs didn't have an apparent leg twist when I bought them...but this one the left leg literally had the stitching running down the center of the leg, I thought it was kinda neat.

Hey Rj, how do the bsp's compare with the 13s??

in terms of fit, slub and overall construction.?

the flatheads aren't slubby at all, they get some really nice contrast if you wear them out long enough, fit-wise the bsps are ofcourse tighter on the thighs and a lot more tapered on the leg, the pbjs stretch a lot more in the thigh and waist, they are both solid in construction but overall i prefer the pbjs

yay to pbjs rj.

lianne ur waistline looks like it stretched out heaps! really nice fit tho!

Yeah, they're pretty loose. They're a size 27 and the size 26's didn't come out yet when I bought them in April. Gordon from BIG told me that 27 was the smallest pair at the time.

I bend over when I sit a lot so the top stretched out.