Pure Blue Japan

midnight

eh, only at 2 days they'll stretch a ton...not a bad fit at all. I'm not a fan of stacks quite that much...but again, not bad.

Peanut Butter Jelly, indoor lighting shots

Great vintage, high contrast fading there stukovx! (I emphasise the vintage to combat this bs nonsense that vintage fades are low contrast -- they aren't! Low contrast fades are the crap fadings of the mid nineties onwards. :) )

anybody know any stores in california that carry pbjs? i want to get my friend a pair for her birthday but I definitely want her to try it on first to make sure it fits well and what not

edit: not in socal though, since we live in norcal

they stretch a lot a week after a wash.

hey jazzya, for your purple faces how did you size them? and how much did they shrink after you washed them? do the xx-10's stretch out a lot after the wash as well?

hey jazzya, for your purple faces how did you size them? and how much did they shrink after you washed them? do the xx-10's stretch out a lot after the wash as well?

I went tts but mine were one wash. They eventually stretched to an ideal fit but after every wash, they shrink and take a week to stretch back. If you have bigger thighs, you should size up though.

I went tts but mine were one wash. They eventually stretched to an ideal fit but after every wash, they shrink and take a week to stretch back. If you have bigger thighs, you should size up though.

Exactly the same thing for me. Was a bit tight at first, but they stretched out in the first week or so.

I'll try to get some pictures up after I'm done with finals. I'm almost at two weeks, so nothing really spectacular yet.