Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I wouldn't be surprised if after a few more washes you have the fit you want. When i first got my 005s I was disappointed by how roomy the thigh was and then the fact that waist stretched out so much I thought for sure I should have down sized.

But now after having washed them 5 times in a machine the thighs are skin tight and don't seem to stretch out as much as the waist. I try to take WAYWT pictures from the back but I am too embarrassed by the fit because they look like girl jeans to me. :o

I have the pics of Pure Blue Japan x Pronto (the jeans shop from Thailand)

http://www.prontodenim.com/splash.html

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

these model use the same Denim as 007 with the slimmer cut and the green leaf at the back pocket also the unique leather patch.

Released last 6 months ago (03/18/2010)

and I have some faded pics from the guys in Thailand which I don't know he's in SUFU or not but his pairs look nice for me ;)

just wanna share

P1120100.jpg

P1120098.jpg

P1120090.jpg

P1120093.jpg

ps, Pronto also do the collaboration with The Flat Head ,Imperial too ,you can see in FH,IM thread

Whats the difference in cuts between the 011 and the 005 models. Looking to pick up a pair this weekend. If someone could pm me or just reply it would be appreciated

careful now.....very very very different denim there you know?? not just the cut...