Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Just visited BIG - and I snatched a pair of PBJ's xx011's in black lht denim..they're no up on the website yet - but to sum it up - killer..will snatch a couple pics soon

I'm looking forward to these pics Beats as I'm considering these myself! I love my 011's!

asked Gordon about 011 black lht on webste

For the PBJ 011NC I'm not sure yet when they'll be online, they've about

sold out before I've had to time to upload them so I'm checking first if

there's more stock available, this was a limited run of farbic, a test sort

of.

It might be good if you email him , I saw some sitting on the shelve...

Does anyone have experience with both 301s and 007? I'm eventually going to make the jump to pbjs and I'm just wondering about the different fits and fading properties. From the looks of the measurements on the sites, 007 seems to have a roomier thigh region but smaller leg opening. Can anyone confirm?

Guest Midnite8

Lol I got curious and measured the waist of my 007s and realized they stretched 1 whole size bigger than my waist. I've had these for lik 9 months lool, no wonder my jeans keep falling off... I went TTS too and these shit stretched like a mofo, guess I should've sized down 1.

Does anyone have experience with both 301s and 007? I'm eventually going to make the jump to pbjs and I'm just wondering about the different fits and fading properties. From the looks of the measurements on the sites, 007 seems to have a roomier thigh region but smaller leg opening. Can anyone confirm?

In my experience, you have it backwards. My pair of 007's is very slim in the thigh and has a very straight leg opening, no taper at all so they have what looks like a big leg opening because of the slim upper leg.

Someone please compare to the 301s (I haven't tried those on)

Lol I got curious and measured the waist of my 007s and realized they stretched 1 whole size bigger than my waist. I've had these for lik 9 months lool, no wonder my jeans keep falling off... I went TTS too and these shit stretched like a mofo, guess I should've sized down 1.

PBJ's stretch like crazy, especially the 007's. My first two pairs of good jeans were a pair of 005's and a pair of 007's that I bought from the supermarket preowned. They were both size 32. I've always worn a 32 or 33 so I never even questioned it. They were a bit tight at first but stretched out quickly, although the 005's are still a fairly slim fit. It wasn't until later that I measured my waist where my jeans sit and realized that it measures 35.5 inches. They both fit fine, although I think a 33 in the 005's might be perfect. Later I found a pair of 005bk's in the supermarket in a size 34 and figured they'd be fine, but they are pretty loose in the waist and the crotch bulge is a bit ridiculous, so I can only wear them a few times after a soak/wash before they stretch out too much. So I guess in my experience, sizing down 2 would be the way to go. I do have fairly slim thighs though, so keep that in mind.

In my experience, you have it backwards. My pair of 007's is very slim in the thigh and has a very straight leg opening, no taper at all so they have what looks like a big leg opening because of the slim upper leg.

Someone please compare to the 301s (I haven't tried those on)

Oops I read it wrong. You're right, the measurements show its much less tapered than I thought. Can someone still compare it to 301s?

Guest Midnite8

Yes, I was told the waist stretches like hell, but everyone told me to go TTS on them --____--

PBJ's stretch like crazy, especially the 007's. My first two pairs of good jeans were a pair of 005's and a pair of 007's that I bought from the supermarket preowned. They were both size 32. I've always worn a 32 or 33 so I never even questioned it. They were a bit tight at first but stretched out quickly, although the 005's are still a fairly slim fit. It wasn't until later that I measured my waist where my jeans sit and realized that it measures 35.5 inches. They both fit fine, although I think a 33 in the 005's might be perfect. Later I found a pair of 005bk's in the supermarket in a size 34 and figured they'd be fine, but they are pretty loose in the waist and the crotch bulge is a bit ridiculous, so I can only wear them a few times after a soak/wash before they stretch out too much. So I guess in my experience, sizing down 2 would be the way to go. I do have fairly slim thighs though, so keep that in mind.