Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Well, my bad guys been a while since I updated on my xx-011s.

Anyway, here's a few pics.

Front, looks a bit awkward, I messed up, but you get the idea.

DSC04168.jpg

Side.

DSC04171.jpg

Back.

DSC04172.jpg

I'll post some more pics again soon, they are due for a wash again, can't deal with the LA heat.

They appear less faded in the pictures than they do in real life, I tried doing outdoor shots, but shit just got overexposed no matter what I did. Too sunny right now.

DSC04168.jpg

Side.

DSC04171.jpg

Back.

DSC04172.jpg

I'll post some more pics again soon, they are due for a wash again, can't deal with the LA heat.

They appear less faded in the pictures than they do in real life, I tried doing outdoor shots, but shit just got overexposed no matter what I did. Too sunny right now.

looking good man! would u mind post the measurements?

dont c 2 many 011 around here, +rep:cool:

DSC04168.jpg

Side.

DSC04171.jpg

Back.

DSC04172.jpg

Looking good! How long have you had them?

I've had them for a while, but I only started wearing them in April so it's only been about 4 months.

Well, they are standard size 28s, you can find the measurements on BiG.

Looking good! How long have you had them?

I've had them for a while, but I only started wearing them in April so it's only been about 4 months.

Well, they are standard size 28s, you can find the measurements on BiG.

Hello,

I would love some advice on sizing for the BIG PBJ 013's. They have a size 29 left and I was wondering if it would be ok for me. I wear 30 in NS, 30 in Sam 710, 30 in 3sixteen. The 29 according to BIG has an actual waist of 32, so with just a hot wash and no hot dry will these shrink and stretch back out enough? Or should I wait for a restock? How much stretch is there with these jeans?

Thanks for your help

Hello,

I would love some advice on sizing for the BIG PBJ 013's. They have a size 29 left and I was wondering if it would be ok for me. I wear 30 in NS, 30 in Sam 710, 30 in 3sixteen. The 29 according to BIG has an actual waist of 32, so with just a hot wash and no hot dry will these shrink and stretch back out enough? Or should I wait for a restock? How much stretch is there with these jeans?

Thanks for your help

I would actually recommend that you size down one and go with the 29 on the XX-013. I went TTS on mine, and they were way too loose. They didn't shrink as much as advertised, and they still stretched back out to raw size anyway.