Pure Blue Japan

midnight

for the guys with the 011's do the raws shrink pretty close to tag size?

I am wearing a XX-011 and it did shrink quite a bit (maybe because that was exactly what I was trying to do), BUT the denim is very slubby so it stretches back very fast! I have to wear a belt to keep the waist from stretching out too much.

Check out some pics here.

@bosslady - that 001 fit on you make me smile and glad you're happy with it....last but not least, the post on your blog is great..

Thanks Krakatu! We try our best to be just a bit different than the other blogs out there... I'm glad that you appreciate it!

I've worn my 011s less than 5 times and they already have some pretty visible fading. It's surprising since I have a pair of 005s that took like 6 months before they got any serious fades.

I bet the tighter weave of the 11s has something to do with it.

Guest Midnite8

Hows everyone doing on their 007s, gaaah i have quite a bit of lap fading but for some reaso whiskers are quite hard to get fades in and im kinda unhappy of the ones right now, NEED MOAR, WANT MOAR.

I was gifted with a pair of 009's a little while ago and just got around to taking the tag off- I have to say they seem to be a perfect fit. I've tried pbj's in the past, but the cuts were very slim in the thigh. These are a nice vintage cut with room, which is awesome for my legs. The denim is really nice too, I love anything with texture. I'm wearing them after a hot wash now, so I'll get some pictures when they're dry!

Hows everyone doing on their 007s, gaaah i have quite a bit of lap fading but for some reason whiskers are quite hard to get fades in and im kinda unhappy of the ones right now, NEED MOAR, WANT MOAR.

Whiskers are coming in okay in mine, maybe a little slowly, but the honeycomb fades are almost nonexistent. Mine are getting a bit thin in the crotch, I'm thinking about sending them to Denim Therapy soon for a bit of preemptive darning...

I was gifted with a pair of 009's a little while ago and just got around to taking the tag off- I have to say they seem to be a perfect fit. I've tried pbj's in the past, but the cuts were very slim in the thigh. These are a nice vintage cut with room, which is awesome for my legs. The denim is really nice too, I love anything with texture. I'm wearing them after a hot wash now, so I'll get some pictures when they're dry!

lucky man;) cant wait to see the pics~

anyone know a place that sells the PBJ Ladies Slim Fit Jeans Purple Face to the US? BIG been sold out for months been trying to get a pair for the gf.

PBJ's website has them, maybe u can try to use some proxy to get them shipped to US.

and here have them too http://www.h-akka.jp/SHOP/1069-PP-pure.html

but it doesnt seem to me that they ship internationally and they dont have much size selection left..