Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I've only been wearing my xx-011 for 2 months but they are fading like crazy...and for some reason it's falling apart, pocket stitching is coming out and buttonholes are breaking.

But the color is so sick, I'll put up some pics in a bit.

Hey do you have those pics?:confused:

I wore them for a few weeks without a soak, then wore them in the tub, then eventually soaked them on their own, and then finally put them through a machine wash. I did all that because they were pretty damn tight.

All in all, they've probably been soaked 7+ times, washed probably 4+ times, and machine dried once or twice.

I agree, they're the best black jeans, although I haven't had experience with black samurais. dick danger's are pretty epic, though.

Guest Midnite8

man these 007s are quite hard to fade. coming up on about 6-7 months now and i have only some fading from lap,whiskers, wallet, and honeycombs but nothing serioues

premium, i'm digging those...you mentioned a soak with detergent, does this mean you scrubbed as well or just let it sit ?

I'm pretty sure when I used detergent, I was late for class, so I just kinda....tossed it in, hoping it'd do something.

In other words, I've never actually "washed" it. It's been soaked plenty though.

I've had these XX-007's since June '09. I left my camera at school, so these were taken on my dad's point & shoot. I plan on taking high quality pictures this fall. Most accurate lighting and color is in picture 4.

3136n9z.jpg

2n14y6a.jpg

5mjnmd.jpg

nw0ock.jpg

2vbv1ix.jpg

Guest Midnite8

JAluke, the 2nd pic makes them really look like 010s lol unless you got 07 and 010 mixed up :P

But anyways, I bit the bullet and took some pics of my 7 month 007s, 1 wash 1 soak with my Corter belt at around 6 months.

img0119b.jpg

img0115xi.jpg

nah, they're definitely 007's. it's just really dark on most of the inner waistband. next time i'll take the pictures in RAW format so that i can make the warmth of the pictures will reflect their true color.