Pure Blue Japan

midnight

June 5th is the final day that PBJ products will be available on OkayamaDenim.com.
We have come to terms with the fact that the new PBJ pricing does not fit our business model regardless of how hard we've tried. It just doesn't correlate well with the way the rest of our product and relative pricing is structured,
which brings us to this decision.
We will remove Pure Blue Japan items while we renegotiate our contract with the brand.
We sincerely appreciate all the support you guys have given us, as we’ve grown with the brand over the years.
We hope to be back up and running with the Slub Masters in the near future.

Just got in a pair of raw PBJ XX-013 from the Okayama sale. They fit perfectly in the waist pre-soak. 

I have been reading that PBJ's will stretch quite a bit, will they stretch back out in the waist if I can't button them up post soak? 

Or what are some techniques used to stretch the waist out? 

Whilst drying jam something in the waist that keeps it under tension like a solid wooden hanger for example.

Most jeans will stretch back to raw in the waist 

• 2 weeks later...

^ love the color on those mrman

After an initial soak, my XX-013's are a little snug in the waste but should be spot on after they stretch a bit! Thanks for all the great sizing info in this thread, made my online purchase a breeze. Excited to get some good wear in on this pair. 

• 2 weeks later...

270 days. I'm going to wash this jeans a third wash tomorrow. I think I should save up some money to buy a proper DSLR camera because taking photos with Iphone SE camera is very tedious especially when I'm trying to keep the color as accurate as possible. 

p0rjNDI.jpg

9gdbc4x.jpg

Edited by keybladehero

10 hours ago, mrman said:

What happened to the patch? In some pics you can see it, in some it's missing

6 hours ago, Niro said:

Looks like he sewed it back on

yup I sewed it back on. I removed it prior to doing hot machine wash as it is bad for the leather.

On 7/3/2017 at 5:02 AM, keybladehero said:

270 days. I'm going to wash this jeans a third wash tomorrow. I think I should save up some money to buy a proper DSLR camera because taking photos with Iphone SE camera is very tedious especially when I'm trying to keep the color as accurate as possible. 

p0rjNDI.jpg

9gdbc4x.jpg

That roping is beautiful! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone - I'm looking for the short sleeve version of the patchwork indigo shirt. The product # is SS-2184. If anyone would know where to find one in size 4, I'd be very thankful...

On 31.7.2017 at 1:34 AM, vgadjo said:

Type: XX-005

Worn for: 6+ years, probably 20-21 months of actual wear

Washes: 12-13, first one around 6 months

More repairs...clearly on the distressed side now. Still love the texture.

36107141552_f43ac80e93_b.jpg

35879673840_281fd60eb7_b.jpgCheers,

Wow what a hardest core raw denim evolution seen here! 

Rock them hardcore for ever and promise me to never ever throwing them away

Otherwise let me know ahead

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

• 1 month later...

I’m actually interested in the darker pair personally, it’s hard to find chinos that really check off all the boxes for me. Hoping these work as far as fit goes, going to keep my eyes peeled for them. 

Edited by Broark