Pure Blue Japan

midnight

• 2 weeks later...

My elbows on my PBJ Western shirt are about to have a massive blowout.  Everything else seems to be in pretty good condition and the shirt is still a deep indigo color.  I'm debating if I should repair the elbows before it becomes an issue. I'm kind of playing with the idea of beating the crap out of that shirt and rocking out any holes I get.  

PBJ Western shirt

I purchased this from Foxy around May 2014.  7 washes.  Sized down and it fits very snug on me.  I did a repair darn and there is a hole forming at the elbow, but besides that the shirt is still in good condition.  I'm surprised that it's a slow fader because I wear it weekly with pretty good wears.  Anyways, I still like the shirt. I probably won't be repairing it and go for the more "worn-in/rocker" look.  

front

Iqf0NeR.jpg

combs 

wt5Oljj.jpg

chest

bQexf6m.jpg

elbows

SBzY0Kc.jpg

elbow closeup with hole

3L8SaRb.jpg

left elbow with darn

q1U2wGH.jpg

back

RwLjeD5.jpg

2p7F0cF.jpg

Edited by Chubacca

• 3 weeks later...

Well guys, I finally bit the bullet after a few years of swooning after a pair of XX-009's. Took advantage of BiG's sale today since I've struck out multiple times trying to find them in Japan.

Looking forward to something different as it'll be my first pair of indigo/indigo denim!

^I'm sure you'll love them Broark. The fabric is really something else, and Indigo/Indigo looks great. Hell, I've been wearing mine non-stop for a whole year and it's still a tough decision every morning whether I'll put on the PBJ or my new Denime...

I've been lusting after then for a good year at least, just couldn't convince myself that I really needed them (which I still know I don't...haha). I think the double indigo fabric will be a nice change of pace from all the normal denim I have.

I think the 009 cut was really the only one for me, everything else is a tad too slim.

that western looks to small shouldn't have sized down & I bet the 5 would have looked to small on you also.

I'm 6"1 185 & I couldn't even lift my arms in the 4 but the 5 which is the largest size fits perfectly..

why would u size down in pbj is beyond me..

Edited by M3RK

I'm in the u.s no customs have ordered like 8 times from Denimio never a hitch.

got pbj indigo sweater on the way actually should be tomorrow:)

I did get an inquiry to pay like 40$ once from Rakuten on iron heart chambray but no one ask for any $ when I received package it was attached to it.

but my post office sees my face alot so they was prolly like forget about its the dude who buys everything from Japan lol:$

Edited by M3RK