Pure Blue Japan

midnight

WHAT?!?! They have PBJ Crewnecks now? How should I size? Will these shirts fade with wear?

the measurements on okayama denim is pretty accurate, they are at the small side ..  i have the v-neck indigo tee ..

these tees bleed during wash .. its my 8th wear, fading is slow i must say ..

WHAT?!?! They have PBJ Crewnecks now? How should I size? Will these shirts fade with wear?

Yes, they are yarn dyed and are supposed to fade with wear - got a size 4 in the sales thread...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/87401438@N03/13323168213/in/photostream/

i can't post picts here and don't know why

here is my 007 deep blue, Size 26

very tough fabrics, not really comfortable to be honest. 

hope the fade can help soften with time. 

sorry for the bad quality of pics. 

Edited by kellybear

@kellybear, I always just click the photo button in the toolbar and insert the .jpg link. Here's your jeans for you:

13323168213_62cbb2d041.jpg

All denim will eventually soften so I'm sure you'll be fine. I have the 012's and they have really softened a ton in only a few months of wear. The fit looks good on you.

@kellybear, I always just click the photo button in the toolbar and insert the .jpg link. Here's your jeans for you:

13323168213_62cbb2d041.jpg

All denim will eventually soften so I'm sure you'll be fine. I have the 012's and they have really softened a ton in only a few months of wear. The fit looks good on you.

thank you.  :D

I went to Blue in Green a bought a pair of Pure Blue Japan x Blue in Green colab Purple face jeans. The place is not what pictured in my head at all. I thought it would be about the size of a GAP store. It was much smaller. The dude that helped me was very...helpful. I was in from Houston and needed my new jeans hemmed quick cause I was working and would be leaving soon. He was on top of it, even though he had a ton of other jeans that needed work, he had them ready the next morning. I'm very pleased with all the men and women that made my shopping experience...pleasing.

tumblr_n30u3ohP9L1qjzppxo4_1280.jpgtumblr_n30u3ohP9L1qjzppxo5_1280.jpgtumblr_n30u3ohP9L1qjzppxo3_1280.jpgtumblr_n30u3ohP9L1qjzppxo2_1280.jpgtumblr_n30u3ohP9L1qjzppxo1_1280.jpg

Edited by mister56

would be cheaper to buy from Japan, but it wouldn't be by that much in the end. it'd be worth paying the extra to get the proper service from BiG, and the option to send them back if they don't fit - you won't get this with ordering by proxy. 

Depends mostly on wether you get hit by customs or not...

Without customs charges it should be cheaper, even if through proxy.

(PJB does not ship directly, but certain stores will.)

Service through BiG should be worth the extra $, though...

I'm a carpenter like jyoni and I've worn them to work every day since my intial shrink. I have yet to wash/soak them since and I'm planning on pushing them as far as I can before my first soak. I'm really impressed with how well they have held up to my abuse, just a few hand repairs here and there which I love doing. I'll post some fit pics pretty soon.

No problem oe1, lmk if you need more hosting.

I took these of overexposed1 the other day.  We've been working on the craziest open stairs together and here he is routing out some pockets.

13582795663_7bb6b45fc0_b.jpg

13582795273_eb4e6886b0_b.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/87401438@N03/13323168213/in/photostream/

i can't post picts here and don't know why

here is my 007 deep blue, Size 26

very tough fabrics, not really comfortable to be honest. 

hope the fade can help soften with time. 

sorry for the bad quality of pics. 

I think those look fantastic on you.

Hi, I'm a newbie here and a big fan of Japanese denim. I've had a pair of Hiuts for almost a year and on Tuesday I took delivery of a pair of 005s. I wore them for the first time post-soak yesterday and took some photos; I'd love to post them here, but I'm having real trouble doing so. Can anyone help?