Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Here's my update for my xx-013s at roughly 4 months of mild wear, aka walking & sitting in them. I'm pleased with the way they fit on me but my OCD kicks in and the left leg opening looks/feels wider & less fitted because my right calve is half an inch bigger than the left. sz 28 length 32. triple cuffed

11960231735_9588b98a32.jpg

11960674074_ec82352779.jpg

Fade progress:

11960668204_5da524d5a1.jpg

11960661314_d50481cd08_z.jpg

11960511713_f693c19e9c_z.jpg

11960497943_473bd5dc31_z.jpg

(I wish I could achieve a symmetrical whisker pattern, but my left thigh has been inflamed with mild bursitis for about a year so the jeans cannot form the whiskers seen on the left of the photo)

11960502645_9d9e36a3c2_z.jpg

true color in the sunlight: 10766112633_352791e904.jpg

Edited by playgfordisabled

you guys think so? when I wear them i have a decent amount of space in the thighs & crotch.. hmm..

I guess you think like that because you are used to wear a very skinny jeans..

Take a look again at your fit picture and please compare it to other guys', they're wearing the jeans in good way, which results not only good looking fit but also a comfortable fit for you..

but at then end, that's your decision, your jeans, your rules.. 

If they still made them without the leaf I'd buy 3 pairs. Designs are so distracting. That's why I like the Sugar Cane 1947. No arcs. No tabs. Minimalism.

You could rip it out with a seam ripper or utility knife.  I don't know how easy it would be.  I de-embroidered a pair of those outlandish Macau-made Evisu No 1 and it sucked.  And the stitching was big, not small.

*the smaller pockets of later lots are quite nice imo and it would be worth your time

Edited by jyoni

On Tuesday night the 14th of January around 3 to 5 AM, DC4 has been robbed. Most of the items in our store at the Torstrasse have been taken. The police are currently investigating the case.

Important: DC4 stamp 

All the jeans from our store have been stamped 'DC4 Berlin' on one of the inner pockets. If you come across a brand new pair of jeans with this stamp, get in contact with us as soon as possible! Please keep an eye out for any of the goods that might come from our store. Many brands are hardly available outside of Japan, like Toys McCoy and Samurai Jeans.

stamps-dc4-pockets.jpg

Help us find stolen items and get a reward!

Do you spot a stolen product on websites like eBay or on a forum? Send the link to contact[at]dc4.de and you'll receive a FREE pair of jeans, and a discount on your next 3 orders.

Don't place online orders until further notice

Naturally, this means that orders placed online cannot be processed right now, we hope for your understanding. The shop will be closed until further notice. We're shocked and outraged about the whole event and can't wait for the criminals to be put to justice.

Please share guys! You can address me with any info, also DC4 contact or direct with Daniel. Thanks!

DC4 team.

That really sucks.  Hopefully the popo or a helpful citizen can help you guys.  Last year someone broke into my brothers storage shed, and stole all his equipment for his company.  He and his employees had to go without work.  He went to a local news station who did a short bit on it.  In two days, someone from the neighborhood turned the thieves in, and he got all of his equipment back.  Anything is possible.

Here's my ProntoxPBJ collab, PBJDEC05. They are essentially XX-012 with different patch and pink leaf. 

exactly 5 Months of effective wear, 3 soaks. 

Front

PBJ-1.jpg

Back

PBJ-2.jpg

whisker

PBJ-3.jpg

Patch

PBJ-4.jpg

Leaf's starting to fall off

PBJ-1-2.jpg

Crotch about to blow. I should get these reinforced soon before that happen. 

Stunning.  This is what raw denim's all about.

thank you!

Wow, those are fantastic.

Just another reason why I need a pair of PBJ denim at some point.

thank you!

5 months! :ohmy:   Holy shit dude, those are seriously amazing.

ah thank you! I think it's mainly due to the humidity and temperature here in Thailand, plus i have a mild form of ocd so i tend to rub my thighs obsessively at times  :rolleyes: (actually, i also do go cycling, work out and conduct field work in them)

Edited by DhaDha

Here's my ProntoxPBJ collab, PBJDEC05. They are essentially XX-012 with different patch and pink leaf. 

exactly 5 Months of effective wear, 3 soaks. 

Front

PBJ-1.jpg

Back

PBJ-2.jpg

whisker

PBJ-3.jpg

Patch

PBJ-4.jpg

Leaf's starting to fall off

PBJ-1-2.jpg

Crotch about to blow. I should get these reinforced soon before that happen. 

Can you reload the pics?