Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Disagree. A new pair of artificially pre-faded jeans have the clear advantage of not being on the verge of blowing out - as the above example clearly is. This point notwithstanding - I have a hard time seeing what makes these better even from the authenticity standpoint. Fact is, if YOU fade them and then I buy them, it is at least as inauthentic as if I bought a pair of pre-fades. To me, your jeans are, in fact, PRE-FADED!!!

besides the point of it being close to blowing out and that the denim is weaker, everything else you said supports what i said. im saying that there are a ton of people who like prefaded jeans. those prefaded jeans dont even fit to the buyers body anyways so its no different than buying it from someone who put the effort into fading them.

the whole point is that if youre selling your faded jeans then theyll be treated as prefaded jeans. no one is going to admiring them as much as you do. what i dont understand is why you would even sell them? its like selling your dog away because its older now. youve spent an amount of time with them and you build an attachment to them. you should just hang them on your wall and keep them as remembrance of your time together

Hey fellas, i need help. I just received my pbj xx011 today in a sz 30 and it fits just fine presoak in the thigh, knees and hem and plenty of room in the waist. I don't want the thighs to shrink too much so i wanna know how much they'll shrink in the thighs, knees and hem if i hot soak these. Thanks in advance.

I posted some pictures of post-wash measurements some pages back. Those are of a size 29, but you can get an idea as to how much shrink you can expect. But I'd say don't even worry about how much they shrink. They stretch a lot, so anything that's tight will loosen up pretty easily.

haha i had a feeling someone will ask about the room. its mine and the gf's room. thats my daughters blanket on the ground and the gf's bra on the side of the pic. i'll do a hot soak and hope for the best.

I've never had a pair xx011s, but the thighs on those should be fine. After a soak and a bit of a stretch, I have a feeling they'll be exactly where you want them. Looking forward to hearing good news about them.

Those are exactly how I want mine to fit! How did you size?

Sorry for the late response(laptop screen just got fixed)

They're a size 29 , and im 5'11" 165 pounds with a waist size of 30. They were a bit tough but i stretched them out after like 2 weeks. I just took them to denim surgeon to taper them to 6.75" leg opening because I like small leg openings a lot better. Small leg openings look so much better with sneakers. Will report back when i get them back next wednesday!

Hey fellas, i need help. I just received my pbj xx011 today in a sz 30 and it fits just fine presoak in the thigh, knees and hem and plenty of room in the waist. I don't want the thighs to shrink too much so i wanna know how much they'll shrink in the thighs, knees and hem if i hot soak these. Thanks in advance.

They will shrink half an inch in the thigh. Being left hand twill they will stretch back out.

the XX-012 are an incredibly beautiful pair of denim.  my first PBJ and won't be my last, however, one thing that i like about the xx-012 is that the indigo leaf on the back is blue so it doesn't stand out like the white indigo leafs do.  just an impression i thought i'd share.

Edited by oceansand

post soak pic. size 30

pbj xx-011 by No.28!, on Flickr

pbj xx-011 by No.28!, on Flickr

no.28 those look a little baggy.  how much do you weigh, and how tall are you?

i'm thinking about getting pair of pbj xx-011 in size 30 as well, but i don't want it to look on me how it looks on you (no offense) ((looks good on you though)).

planning to get it in one-wash as well, too lazy to soak.

I've got a pair of size 30 raw 007's, worn 4 months with many promising fades going, that I'd like to maybe trade with someone for a larger pair. They don't necessarily have to be 007's either. They are in the supermarket complete with pics.

Edited by jonmhenderson

no.28 those look a little baggy.  how much do you weigh, and how tall are you?

i'm thinking about getting pair of pbj xx-011 in size 30 as well, but i don't want it to look on me how it looks on you (no offense) ((looks good on you though)).

planning to get it in one-wash as well, too lazy to soak.

offense non taken. im 5'5" 135lbs.

been a long time lurker. Just pulled the trigger on some xx-012 raws. I'll keep you guys updated for sure. Any suggestions on how to shrink the jeans down as far as i can? Warm water soak, than a good dry is what im guessing?