Pure Blue Japan

midnight

A few fit pics of the xx-013 in 28 OW. As a skinny dude with a tiny waist, I sized them according to how the top block fit. I once had a pair of the xx-013 in 29 OW where the butt stretched out way too much and became quite unflattering while the thighs remained relatively tight. That prompted me to sell them. I hope to see just a little bit of stretching in the thighs after wearing them longer (They've had less than 3 weeks of real wear).

8605814607_5a369bc49c_c.jpg8606919000_236c28256e_c.jpg

that is a nice jacket

My 24-007's , 4 months and 2 soaks

auDyWPC.jpg

Fun fact about female Hyenas (or at least Alpha Hyenas) they have enlarged clitoris that stick out up to 7" from their bodies. They are also extremely agressive and have been known to mount and often times rape smaller weaker males to display dominance.

Here's a fun article http://www.livescien...-hyena-sex.html

Edited by Rightyow77

XX-012, 1 week

How's the fit?

Nice fit! But I would say they need a hem. A little too much stacking (as I personally prefer a little less!).

By the way, these have an indigo weft... Don’t you have blue legs at the end of the day? :P

the 13 are also the slub denim. The difference is that the 12's have the indigo weft. Basically 12 is to 13 as 7 is to 5

Yeah, the 12's have the same denim as the 7's and have the 11/13 cut.

That means you could get these fades: CLICK

Thinking about getting the xx-003's . Does anyone have any fit pictures? I can't find any here but the measurements look good for my body type. I have an athletic build and I am tired of my thighs being strangled. I considered the 005's but in a #30 the thighs are 11 inches and I need 11.5 to be comfortable.

Hey guys, looking to get a pair of XX-013. Are BiG and PBJ the only retailers for this model? And-Japan, Take5 and Okayama Denim don't sell this model, BiG is out of size 30 and 31, and PBJ doesn't ship internationally.

Moreover, the measurements on the PBJ site of XX-013 differs slightly from the XX-013 measurements on BiG. It matches closer to the O/W measurements of BiG. I assume its just slight differences in the way of measuring? The model is listed as "XX-013 Shrunk To Fit". At first I thought it was a typo and they meant shrink to fit i.e. raw, but due to the measurements I guess they mean its already been shrunk i.e. one wash???

http://www.purebluej...p/archives/4537

The leather patch of the XX-013 differs on the BiG website and the PBJ website as well. Are they the same models then? Might try get it through proxy if I have no other options and don't wanna fuck up the sizing. Also... does O/W mess with the fading? Is it generally better to go raw? Or is there no real difference? I remember on the Skulls thread Kiya said one wash process Skull jeans go through really weakens the denim; I'm not sure about the one wash process of PBJ denim.

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

Hey guys, looking to get a pair of XX-013. Are BiG and PBJ the only retailers for this model? And-Japan, Take5 and Okayama Denim don't sell this model, BiG is out of size 30 and 31, and PBJ doesn't ship internationally.

Moreover, the measurements on the PBJ site of XX-013 differs slightly from the XX-013 measurements on BiG. It matches closer to the O/W measurements of BiG. I assume its just slight differences in the way of measuring? The model is listed as "XX-013 Shrunk To Fit". At first I thought it was a typo and they meant shrink to fit i.e. raw, but due to the measurements I guess they mean its already been shrunk i.e. one wash???

http://www.purebluej...p/archives/4537

The leather patch of the XX-013 differs on the BiG website and the PBJ website as well. Are they the same models then? Might try get it through proxy if I have no other options and don't wanna fuck up the sizing. Also... does O/W mess with the fading? Is it generally better to go raw? Or is there no real difference? I remember on the Skulls thread Kiya said one wash process Skull jeans go through really weakens the denim; I'm not sure about the one wash process of PBJ denim.

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

I believe BiG started out with this model as a collaboration exclusively for them but now the X13 is available to other retailers. This may account for the different patch which is now made of deer skin.

It's really a question of preference whether you go for raw or one wash. Lots of PBJ fans like to see the denim in its raw state and have influence over how the jeans are then soaked.

We have just stocked the X13 raw. We only have the 29,32 and 36. As this denim is only loomed a couple of times a year I need to wait for the next run in May to re-stock all the sizes.

i miss my pbj's :'[ i had to sell them because they were too small and now i'm wearing 811s but i still miss my 24oz purple face pbjs

i think construction and attention to detail is better in pbj than eternal

The prewash & faded PBJ I saw at DC 4 looked pretty "real" but cost 500 bucks. Good thing was, the creases were set in to keep on fading. Not saying those prices account for used models (nor would I pay them). The salesman said, they get taken by dentist who dont have time to fade their jeans :D

you realize theres clearly a market or faded jeans right? or else 90% of the world wouldnt have jeans to wear to begin with

if someone were to spend $300+ on true religions or other crap, these would be much better

Disagree. A new pair of artificially pre-faded jeans have the clear advantage of not being on the verge of blowing out - as the above example clearly is. This point notwithstanding - I have a hard time seeing what makes these better even from the authenticity standpoint. Fact is, if YOU fade them and then I buy them, it is at least as inauthentic as if I bought a pair of pre-fades. To me, your jeans are, in fact, PRE-FADED!!!

^agree with most of your points.

The appeal of buying a pair of raw jeans is fading them. The journey is more important than the destination in this example. If all someone cares about is how the end product fade looks, then by all means buy pre-faded jeans. However, I have never seen or met anyone willing to pay MORE for used jeans someone has worn for a year or longer (I remember APC sold pre-worn jeans that other's actually wore and sold at mark up prices. I believe you could turn in your pair of APC for a discount on a new pair).

But hey, if someone wants to pay more for a used pair than a new pair of XX-007, mine is up for grabs too =P