Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I'm not ready to give up on my 11's, but this happened over the weekend

662e7e6842f411e2851d220.jpg

Stitch it back down! Both of my pockets looked like this on my 13s after about 7 months, but they're still fine almost 5 months later thanks to timely repairs. That denim looks absolutely fantastic close-up btw. Do you have any recent full pics?

Edited by cander49

Stitch it back down! Both of my pockets looked like this on my 13s after about 7 months, but they're still fine almost 5 months later thanks to timely repairs. That denim looks absolutely fantastic close-up btw. Do you have any recent full pics?

At 13 months, I'd say I was due for something to give.

After repairs:

photo2frf.jpg

And some fit pics I just took. I don't think I've posted a fit since I got them...

photohwz.jpg

photo1oe.jpg

im about to buy a pair of pbjs. i want the xx-011 but all they have left is the sz 28 raw and 28 o/w (the only options that are close to my measurements). My waist size is 30, front rise is 10.5, knee is 7.2, back rise is 12, leg opening is 6.25, inseam 33, and leg opening is 6.25. If i was to buy the raw one should i soak it with medium warm water to avoid some shrinkage or should i hot soak it while i wear it in the tub

Edited by t0ne

Hey you guys, I'm working on a pair of N&F Weird Guys right now, and I've already decided that I want my next pair of jeans to be PBJ XX-007s. Should I buy now and just store them away? Or wait? Does PBJ plan on stopping production of them any time soon or something?

My tts is 29. I normally wear a sz 29 Samurai S003jp-17oz-l and I'm about to pick up the 24oz-005s. I was wondering what the general consensus is on sizing? I have read that normal 005s and 007s, people usually size down 1, maybe 2 to account for the stretching but I haven't really read anything on the 24oz. I plan on getting the raw version. so 24oz guys, tts or size down 1? I am a pretty skinny dude.

Also, has anyone ordered from AND-Japan on Rakuten? How are they?

^ thanks guys. i've been looking at the measurements from big and from the pbj.jp site and looks like i can size down 1 to a 28 since i have pretty skinny thighs. i'm a little nervous about the waist though. how much stretch happens with that 24oz? anyone else size down on the 24oz?

@ajibbb holy shit!! please tell if you went tts or sized down. and maybe some fit pics ;)

Edited by beardown