Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I like this presoak fit! go size up one IMO :)

thx man :)

anyway check out post #5055 and #5057.. thats size 31.. i think thats a bit too big for day 1 fit..

so now im getting size 30 as u can see above :) im quite satisfied.. cant wait for tommorow to try my post soak pbj :D

waist 32 on what brand? ... & which size chart are you looking at?

eg, w32 on 005/007 raw = w31 on 011 raw__ to start with.

but, you can go sd2 @w30 if your built is on the slim/skinny side.

btw, these are unisex cut & [afaik] women prefer the getgo fit of the o/w version due to the shrunken waistband. they don't need to estimate on shrinkage.

Well my best fitting jeans right now are my slim fit RRL black selvedge in a sz 32, here's its sizing chart:

7196728442_af7a1a491b.jpg

But I realize the PBJs are un sanforised but not sure what kind of shrinkage I'm going to expect, and what the end result size would be. For reference, I'm looking at the xx-011

Well my best fitting jeans right now are my slim fit RRL black selvedge in a sz 32, here's its sizing chart:

But I realize the PBJs are un sanforised but not sure what kind of shrinkage I'm going to expect, and what the end result size would be. For reference, I'm looking at the xx-011

what fit are u aiming for?

skinny fit or regular fit?

if ur aiming for skinny fit, im pretty sure u can go for size 30.. but u'll get more tapered fit from pbj..

if ur aiming for regular fit, definitely go for size 31

hope this help :)

size chart is in raw measurements?

afaik, RRL denim stretches out a ton @waistband.

thigh was measured from where?

knee is 8.5 while thigh= 11.5? these tells me that if you actually measure them "big style", [ie, measurement is from/@crotch], the upper thigh would be around 11.75-12.

suggestion: to avoid confusion, re-measure the waist + upper thigh "big style", so we can have more accurate size comparison.... but off the bat, i agree with jehuti, raw @W31.... w30 if you want them slim/skinny w/no "thigh issues"..

Edited by BrownMetallic

size chart is in raw measurements?

afaik, RRL denim stretches out a ton @waistband.

thigh was measured from where?

knee is 8.5 while thigh= 11.5? these tells me that if you actually measure them "big style", [ie, measurement is from/@crotch], the upper thigh would be around 11.75-12.

suggestion: to avoid confusion, re-measure the waist + upper thigh "big style", so we can have more accurate size comparison.... but off the bat, i agree with jehuti, raw @W31.... w30 if you want them slim/skinny w/no "thigh issues"..

Thanks brotha. I've read up on sizing for PBJs and it seems that usual issue is that the thigh is way to tight. I'll re measure my rrl's. BUT I will say, that sizing is for the one wash, and my rrl's are the one wash black.

Thanks brotha. I've read up on sizing for PBJs and it seems that usual issue is that the thigh is way to tight. I'll re measure my rrl's. BUT I will say, that sizing is for the one wash, and my rrl's are the one wash black.

i dont hv skinny thigh n i size down 1.. pretty tight at first but it'll stretch enough after few wear..

hey guys, i want to ask something..

what is the different between pbj xx 007 and xx011 ? only the washed and raw or what?

i think i want to buy pbj because ppl said it can fade fast, because i dont have much time wearing my jeans

ty

Edited by antiseptic

hey guys, i want to ask something..

what is the different between pbj xx 007 and xx011 ? only the washed and raw or what?

i think i want to buy pbj because ppl said it can fade fast, because i dont have much time wearing my jeans

ty

011 are left hand twill, and looking at pics of other people's, they fade very very very fast.

Posted · Hidden by slimeyballz, May 27, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by slimeyballz, May 27, 2012 - No reason given

my old 007 at 10 months i believe ilp6210274.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

losangeles2012052700109.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-27

little over a yearlosangeles2012052700110.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-27

Edited by slimeyballz

i want ti get a pair of those 007s they fader so fast its rediculous. -

Hey, I wear a 31 in most rrl (slim and straight) and I have a 33 in the pbj 0011 one wash. I purchased them second hand and was worried that they would be too big in the waist once stretched. I have always worn them with a belt to manage the waist stretch and after 10 months of regular wear they still fit perfectly. I could have gotten a 32 and not worried about the waist but the thigh could very well have been too tight. In any event, I think 33 would probably work well for you as well.

my legs are getting bigger and my purple faces are getting tight. but i havent even started wearing them :'(

im just going to have to say fuck it and wear them regardless of how tight they are

my legs are getting bigger and my purple faces are getting tight. but i havent even started wearing them :'(

im just going to have to say fuck it and wear them regardless of how tight they are

hahaha.. maybe u should.. pbj stretch quite abit.. u can wear them while sleeping.. that helps

Edited by jehuti2468

Hey guys, I'm new here with all the raw denim stuffs; but really really in love with the pbj after seeing this forum! I'm trying to buy a pair of pbj xx-0011.. and really confused which raw size should I buy. I'm about 5.8 feet tall and weighs about 75-80 kilos my true size is 34". should I get a raw 32 or a raw 33?

and how long do I need to pre-soak it before I use it? do I need to use hot water? Thank you so much! :D

Hey guys, I'm new here with all the raw denim stuffs; but really really in love with the pbj after seeing this forum! I'm trying to buy a pair of pbj xx-0011.. and really confused which raw size should I buy. I'm about 5.8 feet tall and weighs about 75-80 kilos my true size is 34". should I get a raw 32 or a raw 33?

and how long do I need to pre-soak it before I use it? do I need to use hot water? Thank you so much! :D

soak them in hot water if its a bit too big for ur liking.. n use cold water if it fits tight already..

u can soak them around 40-60minutes.. depends on ur pre soak fit.. longer u soak, more shrinkage u get

n for size 32 or 33.. depends on what fit are u looking for? slim or relax fit? down size 2 is a bit too much in my opinion

hope this helps n sorry bout the grammar :P

tried some xx-013. great denim, cut wasn't quite for me..but i like my jeans pretty slim. would like for there to be a stronger taper from the knee down.

do tell me if this is not kosher to post here. just thought it'd be relevant to this thread. i'm selling these jeans for $200 on supermarket:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/137641-fs-pure-blue-japan-pbj-xx-013-ow-sz-33-20000/