Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Anybody with 005 size 30 barely wore can pm me! Interested in one of it.

Dammit! Too late. After getting the 24oz 007, I decided to give up on my unworn 005s because I didn't like the ever so slight boot cut flare mine had. But then I decided to give it another chance by sending it off to be "tapered" (ie: corrected back to a true straight leg)

Dammit! Too late. After getting the 24oz 007, I decided to give up on my unworn 005s because I didn't like the ever so slight boot cut flare mine had. But then I decided to give it another chance by sending it off to be "tapered" (ie: corrected back to a true straight leg)

Ah..Damn.. ^It's 011.

i sized up on my 007 raw because i knew the thighs on size 27-28 would be too tight to my liking even though the waist would be fine from reading. i took the advice on here to size to fit your thighs. so i went to a 29 the thighs are still a bit tight. the thighs are so ridic they are almost as tight as my size 27 skulls 5010 6x6 new.

but the waist theres about a 1" inch of space after all the shrinkage is out. i could only imagine now if i went to my waist measurement instead.

I got my 005s back from getting their leg openings altered. For whatever reason, my 005s flared out from the knee down. The leg opening was almost half an inch wider than the knee width. Gordon tried to offer an explanation once but I wasn't really following. It looked so weird with my thick thighs that I had to get them tapered. Here are the results:

PBJ005legfixed.jpg

I know the purists here will be aghast at the alteration in silhouette but I just couldn't walk around with boot-cut style jeans.

They look good. May I ask who tapered them? NYC? Thanks.

I got my 005s back from getting their leg openings altered. For whatever reason, my 005s flared out from the knee down. The leg opening was almost half an inch wider than the knee width. Gordon tried to offer an explanation once but I wasn't really following. It looked so weird with my thick thighs that I had to get them tapered. Here are the results:

PBJ005legfixed.jpg

I know the purists here will be aghast at the alteration in silhouette but I just couldn't walk around with boot-cut style jeans.

I agree, I tapered my 005s to because I had a similar problem with them flaring a bit, and I realized I wanted a tighter leg opening too. Anyways, your pair looks gorgeous.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n87/shinshaw2000/PBJ005legfixed.jpg

Delay update and taken with a digital camera.

PBJ XX-005 1 year and 3 months-ish of wear time.

rbxt8p.jpg

295wp6c.jpg

mta3y9.jpg

n34uap.jpg

15yww7m.jpg

s1sto0.jpg

Retiring these and I need suggestions for my next pair!

why on earth would you want to retire them? they're starting to look good?