Pure Blue Japan

midnight

smart, you didn't size them to be super skinny like I did. Now I'm stuck with tight thighs and boot cut looking legs below the knee

yeah, I'm pretty happy with the fit. Would've liked the legs to be a bit skinnier, but I'm not complaining.

now I'm just thinking about hemming them a bit, cause the inseam's definitely a bit on the long side.

Hey guys, I need your opinion on this. I'm asking for a lady. She recently just got a pair of 1069PP from BiG. I understand that BiG 1069PP are one washed. Are there any stretch in there? Cos she's unable to even zip the jeans, other than that the thighs/legs are fine. Stretch or size up?

Hey guys, I need your opinion on this. I'm asking for a lady. She recently just got a pair of 1069PP from BiG. I understand that BiG 1069PP are one washed. Are there any stretch in there? Cos she's unable to even zip the jeans, other than that the thighs/legs are fine. Stretch or size up?

depends how huge the gap is from top button to button hole. if less than 2", it's tweakable. since they're O/W, no need to soak. however, for the waist to stretch out, it needs a little manipulation.

wet the top block__ when half dryer, step on 1 end of the waistband & tug on the other end. apply just enough force to stretch them out slowly [little by little] without ripping them apart. wear while wet.

down the line when you need to soak, chuck a stick or hanger that's about the same measurement/equivalent to where you want the waist be. do this every time you soak [until they dry]__ this will temper & prevent the waistband from snapping back to pre-worn measurement. once they've broken in, the denim would be more pliant.

have a minor crotch blowout starting to form (its about .75 cm in size right now)... should I bring it to get it fixed right now or wait till it gets bigger? I mean, if its small and I fix it, will that even help or is it going to inevitably get bigger anyway...

i'm lookin to buy a pair of PBJ xx05s from this guy. I'm a 30 waist, and he's got a 29 for sale, but the measurements seem more appropriate for a 30,

Measures 15.25" waist, crotch out is 11'' 9.5" rise, 35" inseam, 7.5" knee, 7.5" leg opening.

should i just go for em?

I just received a pair of xx011 OW in the mail today. They're size 33 measuring 34" in the waist and button easily. My best fitting jeans measure 35" in the waist stretched. Should I expect these to stretch well beyond that? Will these just end up ill fitting by the end of the month or is a inch of stretch the maximum? Anybody have two cents to give me?

Does anyone have any experience ordering from the PBJ site? BiG doesn't currently have my size in the pair I want and the official site says it does. Is there any other costs besides what is on the site since it's international? Have people had problems communicating? Etc..any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Just get sharp service to proxy it for you. they dont charge a proxy fee for PBJ

Does anyone have any experience ordering from the PBJ site? BiG doesn't currently have my size in the pair I want and the official site says it does. Is there any other costs besides what is on the site since it's international? Have people had problems communicating? Etc..any help is appreciated. Thanks.

i don't know if you guys remember i mentioned awhile back that pure blue japan will change it's name to syoaiya for all export orders outside japan. well, the first batch is out with the denim store collab.

img1151bm.jpg

compare vs the same collab in black awhile back.

img0615yh.jpg

will see in time to come if all new batches will be called syoaiya.

Perfect fit. Are those tapered? My bad if it's already been answered

Yeah, I sent them out to be tapered because they were just a little bit to loose in the legs. I love the fit now.

Good fit Nigma, you could have gone another two inches at least.

2" on the hem? Yeah I realize I could've, but this was my first time hemming and I wanted to be on the safe side and have them be a bit longer than have them end up too short.