Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Tried the black 005s and could only get them to feel like jeans instead of tights if I sized up and the waist was all floppy. Might try the vintage cut on down the line. They are rad as hell, but my sizing issues are saving me cash...

Thighs too big even in 003s?

I was so used to my 003s that when I put on OW 007s I thought I had tights on.

Although not really many people have 003s on here, maybe I'll post pictures although they are nothing amazing

Thighs too big even in 003s?

I was so used to my 003s that when I put on OW 007s I thought I had tights on.

Although not really many people have 003s on here, maybe I'll post pictures although they are nothing amazing

Danza, are the 003s similar to a Levi's 501 cut? Slimmer? Less slim?

Danza, are the 003s similar to a Levi's 501 cut? Slimmer? Less slim?

I'd say less, although it's been years since I've worn a plain jane 501 and over 2 years since a 47 501. I don't have measurements to back that up.

You can tell the size of the legs in this picture. I forget how old they are here, somewhere between 1 and 2 years.

5240013532_9154f28818_b.jpg

And this should be near new, bought raw and cold washed

4118780452_799fa54491_z.jpg?zz=1

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions about PBJs.

I normally wear size 30x30 jeans (I'm about 5'6, 125 pounds). If I'm looking for something slim but not tight in the thighs, should I go for tts XX-005 or size down 1 on a pair of XX-003s? Maybe something else entirely, any suggestions?

Oh and how much does the inseam shrink after a soak? If I order off BiG I was thinking about getting them hemmed to a 35 or 34.