Pure Blue Japan

midnight

o hai sufu, it's been a while!

have read back through the past 10 or so pages of this thread but haven't found the answers that I'm looking for, so I hope you'll oblige me:

i'm interested in the 011s and/or the 013s. wanting to know how much stretching I can expect from each.

my jeans typically stretch out to between 31" and 32" in the waist (using BiG measurement). would I be safe buying either pair in a measured 29" (after washing), and hoping that they stretch out between 2 and 3 inches?

anything else I should know? many thanks in advance for your assistance :)

Oscar

Posted · Hidden by im_shy, January 22, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by im_shy, January 22, 2012 - No reason given
5490495183_c5990c863f.jpg

5490495137_33d0b6a5d2.jpg

you're not as skinny as you think you are.

size up.

just ordered some 007 one wash jeans! im excited, but I sized down so I'm expecting the waist to be fairly tight.

in the case that they're REALLY tight, should I just wear em to stretch out?

at what point do I know they're TOO tight and that I might want to size up one more?

Did you even bother to read the last page? The waist is never the problem on PBJs as the denim stretches quite easily but it is the thigh measurements that everyone seems to forget. You will know they are too tight when molded to your legs and you can't walk up any steps.

the waist usually stretches out fine, so you gotta look at the thighs/ass/crotch. if you can completely make out all the contours and shape of your thighs and butt then it's starting to look like female jeans.

at what point do I know they're TOO tight and that I might want to size up one more?